Skip navigation

Fantasy Footy 2010/11 - MK1 Premier League

Back to the top

Fantasy Footy 2010/11 - MK1 Premier League

Next Friday for my money lads promise.  That's payday  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Ooops, I forgot the money thing!  Will get it sorted!

Back to the top
Paypal Gift your fiver to treasurer vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

I have put on the 1st page who has paid.

Spud can you update the list on who the teams are and who they belong to.

Cheers.

*Edit just found the list on page 4 oops! Just sorted it Spud!

Back to the top
Nice one Yomp.  I think the creator of the league can kick people out so not sure if we keep this open to anyone or if you haven't paid by 13th then your not included in the league itself…. thoughts please?

Sorry Yomp just trying to get back into the swing of it after the AGM.

Torres for Chelsea is there any truth in this do you think?

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Nice one Yomp.  I think the creator of the league can kick people out so not sure if we keep this open to anyone or if you haven't paid by 13th then your not included in the league itself…. thoughts please?

Sorry Yomp just trying to get back into the swing of it after the AGM.

Torres for Chelsea is there any truth in this do you think?

Spud, it's ALL over the BBC / LFC website / press that he's back Monday and staying   :mrgreen:
The little angry corned beef muncher (Mascherano) wants to go so if we can get £25m for him that's cool. Don't get me wrong, if someone offered £70m+ for El Nino we might sell but expecting BIG things at Anfield this season.
Couple of other things :
A) Yes I can remove people from the league which makes me favourite to clean up :lol:
B) Get your top 5 to me folks, this bit is inclusive of the whole thing

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
all paided up :)

Banner

Back to the top
pm'd you my top five mate!!!

Back to the top
I'm in …. up the Worseburg!!!!

Back to the top

blans said

I'm in …. up the Worseburg!!!!

Nice one blans ma-man what's your team name bud?

Back to the top
Spud, I think Worseburg could be a clue  :wink:

VFL Worseburg Gmbh

I've added him to the list on page 1 Spud  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Spud, I think Worseburg could be a clue  :wink:

VFL Worseburg Gmbh

I've added him to the list on page 1 Spud  :mrgreen:

I seriously have still got a hangover from the AGM I'm telling ya  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Thought you had, you've got Arsenal in places 1st to 5th on your predictions  :lol:  :tlc:

Back to the top
sorry ive bin a bit busy lately! i get paid friday tho so i'll paypal the money over then and kav i'll send you a pm tomoz about the top five when i actually get chance to stop for 5 minutes! haha

Back to the top
pm'd you my top five!  8O

Back to the top
If everyone pays their way that's a pot of £75!!!

Kav how about this split:-

1st = £40
2nd = £20
3rd = £10
4th = £5

1st - 4th place finishes? 4th getting the money back and increase in winnings doubles with each place finish?

Back to the top

I'm in

I'm in and registered, will pay at the end of the week if thats cool, payday  :D

team name 20yearsandcounting

Back to the top

Re: I'm in

19yearsandcounting said

I'm in and registered, will pay at the end of the week if thats cool, payday  :D

team name 20yearsandcounting

Excellent!!! - This is shaping up to be a proper league… loads of teams and managers preparing for the season ahead!!!

Back to the top
Im In, DubGolf FC is gonna take the league by storm, hopefully finish at the bottom somewhere lol

How do you pay though???

Can i pay when we meet up at tatton park??

Banner

Back to the top
DubGolf, payment is via PayPal to Yomp (Club Treasurer) if that's ok. The email address to send payment is located within the thread. Cheers for joining in the fun

Back to the top
Nice one Dubgolf2010!!!  With this amount of teams….. it really is shaping up to be the MK1 OC Premier League!!!!  Pitty I'm going to get bloody relegated on my first outing in it  :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.