Skip navigation

Stretch Tyres what PSI and 1 leaking

Back to the top

Stretch Tyres what PSI and 1 leaking

So has anybody ever had a bad experience first hand with streched tyres?? if there so dangerous how come you can do say 100mph drifts on them and the dont fail??
 i think its all a load of balls?? streched tyres look dope as fuck!!!! :)

Back to the top
i have done a genuine 130mph+ on strecthed tyres 195-40-16 on an 8j tyre recorded on proffesional timing gear down brunters and no problems whatso ever!

Back to the top

Bling said

i have done a genuine 130mph+ on strecthed tyres 195-40-16 on an 8j tyre recorded on proffesional timing gear down brunters and no problems whatso ever!
Respect dude, ive seen it been done …. its safe in my eyes i think people are just looking for somthing to slate.

Back to the top

Aledjones88 said

Bling said

Respect dude, ive seen it been done …. its safe in my eyes i think people are just looking for somthing to slate.
clock was completey off the dash speedo but timing gear showing 130 and would have probably reached more but gearing was not allowing me to. no problem with tyres except for the lack of choice you have with stretched tyres.
i am kinda shocked that in 15" you can actually get potenza re040 tyres as i really rate these tyres when they are warmed up they stick similar to semi-street legal tyres!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.