Skip navigation

Chilwell/Long Eaton approx 1pm today

Back to the top

Chilwell/Long Eaton approx 1pm today

Hi,

was it you driving a mk1 Golf tintop heading towards Beeston? I was heading Long Eaton in my White Mk1 Golf cab………………..roof down! waves exchanged!!!

Mark

Back to the top
wasnt me but i did notice a few in beeston today,two black ones on beeston rylands with roofs down

Back to the top
not seen them out and about but have seen a few white ones like mine :-)

Hows you anyway mr, i was beginning to think i was the only one from nottingham on here

Mark

Back to the top
Mark was u in Chesterfield today saw a White cabby looked a he'll of alot like yours in vicar lane carpark 1st floor?

Back to the top

MK 1 Notts

Hi Mate,

There are quite a few of us on here from Notts but not all post.

Look out for the 2 Blue (one being mine) and one Red tin-tops all in Arnold.  

Enjoy your weekend.

Carl. 8)

Back to the top
hi rowan :-)

no mate wasnt there but i was a few weeks ago in Hasland and i saw 2 the same lol

Hope your well mate

mark

Back to the top
we'l have to meet up for a spin when i get mine fixed  8) i only realy take it for the odd spin around toton/beeston/long eaton area

Back to the top
never realised there were so many mk1's about notts! used to drive into the centre every day for college and very rarely saw any!

Back to the top
I'm alrite thanks mate yourself?
I've seen a few today but I seem to be posting too much on the "was it you" thread haha

Back to the top
One of the black cabbys in Rylands is mine. Seems to be a few around now.
There's a really nice red tintop that's had work done at autotechnic that I've seen a fair bit, then there's another tidy tintop owned by a lad that works at KFC

Back to the top
i have a boat at beeston marina and drive past one of the black ones every day vutting through back to the main road,is yours the one with the wonky front number plate?

i need someojne local to do some work on mine if you can reccomend anyone

Back to the top

rowan92 said

I'm alrite thanks mate yourself?
I've seen a few today but I seem to be posting too much on the "was it you" thread haha

WEll mate you will never guess tonight within less than an hour of each other i saw a white cab black roof G reg and a grey cab g reg lol its mad , i so hope they are on here, i too will be posting another two on in a second hehehe

Glad to hear your well, hope i see u at AGM

Mark

Back to the top
Haha it's because the sun is out!!
Are you driving to ingomells this weekend?

Back to the top
yeah im going over friend, heading to fantasy island

why u over that way?

Back to the top
Ye mate going butlins with some college mates going up on Friday :) for weekend

Back to the top
Hi all, I'm here too!
We really should arrange some kind of meet. Used to be local oldskoolveedubbers but they seem to have faded away.
Seem to be lots round notts!

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
hi russt,

where abouts are you mr, ive seen so so many in nottingham about 6 this week now. Im Mark by the way

Back to the top
Hiya, Bridgford way. There are a few round here but none on this site, at least I don't think they are…….

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
Bridgford thats good news mr as im only in clifton, so not that far at all really. well mr you will have to let me know when ur free and we can meet up

Mark 07849539284

Back to the top
Hi all im from clifton and drive mk1! should try and start a nottingham meet
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.