Im rooting for england

COME ON ENGLAND  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Chris n helen  8)  8)

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
need more options in the poll mate

think england will loose on peno's

1-1 at half time england to loose on peno's  :)

Banner

Back to the top
German car
German win
Going to Blackpool
Won't have to watch it
It needs this line to be a Limerick?.

Back to the top
Never watched a game in my life, and not going to start now  :D
Cant stand it to be honest……..

Best of luck to them anyway…………. (England)

Dib.

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
You don't know what you're missing bud…. the passion in the games is awesome…. I don't support England but I live here so want them to do well… the missus is English and you should see the whole pub or friends and family jump around and scream when a goal goes in or hold their heads when it bounces into their net… good to see patriotism from the English and nothing brings it out more than a World Cup… brilliant to see it… and the roller coaster emotions that go with it… kick off at 3pm and I'm way excited!!!

Back to the top

dibbler said

Dib.

mate you ought to watch it, av a "few"  :wink: beers, in a packed pub, wi ya mates watching the beautiful game. tubthumping at half time. you cant beat it!

but each to their own

Back to the top
84golf you're right mate but stick "sex is on fire" on mate at the end of the game and watch everyone hug each other so tight they spill beer all over the patio!!!  Simply brilliant day's out… unless they lose…. then no one talks for about an hour before picking the game apart in a "I would have done this" style!!!

I got people at work involved in the dream team thing… some of them didn't even know team names…. by the end of it they're all as excited about the world cup as I am!! Just wish Scotland could qualify again  :cry:

Back to the top
Oh-dear here we go again. They don't even have Kunst playing for them any more.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
that ref is a c u next tuesday of a ref

Back to the top
"Hand of God" MK2, don't mind getting beat fair and square but every chuffin time we get turned over

Back to the top

dibbler said

Dib.

i can't stand football ether m8 but i'm english to the bone this is the only time i pay an intrest

Back to the top
I saw this coming at the beginning of the cup.

Bye bye England.

Back to the top
Make sure you keep this thread friendly after the result guys ;)

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
Sorry spelt it wrong. Kuntz (Stefan). Played for Germany in 1994 WC. English speaking commentators nightmare....

Back to the top
win, lose or draw, i love my england till i die................

Back to the top
Dont you even feel slightly ashamed????

I bloody well do!!!

We have played like pancakes all the way thru this cup and im suprised we even got to the last 16.

Back to the top

Raffles said

Dont you even feel slightly ashamed????

I bloody well do!!!

We have played like pancakes all the way thru this cup and im suprised we even got to the last 16.

NO!!!!
taking part,is the winning in my eyes,#
The only thing i have to be ashamed of is the fact we once RULED THE WORLD,and dont now,we lost our spine years ago!!!
so a game is the least of my worrys :dontknow:

Back to the top
Shocking display to be honest… like was just mentioned…. you rule the world then no one seems to have the winning spirit…. strange….. but I'm drunk and had a right laugh trying to put it all right with my mates on fifa over some BBQ food poisoned burgers/sausages!!

Honestly I'm chuffed to see so much patriotism from the England fans… brilliant and makes a change from 4 years ago…. hopefully Scotland get through next time… you'll see us support everything from a throw in to a penalty kick for the oposition!!!  :lol:

Back to the top
well i got to watch the match at work, picked the 50" panasonic plasma which was nice, not suprised they lost, played like a set of kids in the park, we were out played all the way through, only real downer was the fact the second goal wasnt given when it was clearly in.

Better luck next time boys, Still an england fan and always will be through the good and the bad (more bad than good this time) theres always the euros

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
I see David Blaine's record for time spent in a box doing nowt has just been beat!

By Wayne Rooney :redfaced:  :redfaced:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.