Skip navigation

Any more Bristol area meets coming up soon??

Back to the top

Any more Bristol area meets coming up soon??

mixerman said

(1) go for a beer (non-alcoholic :P ) or summat :)

(2) has anyone tried that kopparberg pear cider thats alcohol free…

(3) im giving up drink after sat and its my new fav drink.

(4) its LUSH! lol

do i WANT to know you?! :P

low, and slow.

Back to the top
wtf? Lol im currently in lloydes gettin fucked on jack an coke… Then tomorrow im gettin drunk and after that im goin all sober…

why you wanna know me? Lol

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
just no pear cider on the 21st mate ok ;)

i'm down for it, you can see my bizarre paintwork, i'm going to take it back when i get a chance, few weird bits coming through!!

low, and slow.

Back to the top
whayyyyy niice :p im now in rewind and had a few jack an cokes… Naaaa i should be free from booze by then :p

90s nite :p good larf.

Back to the top

mixerman said

ya got stuff sorted on it yet mate?

Ish.  Still got the indicator thng to sort and then shouod be confident enough to run it for a while.  Problem is I don't think the alternator is kicking in.  It works, but the car isn't telling it to charge.  Effing electrics!  Gonna have another root around tomorrow, see if it starts kicking in.

As for timings for 21st, I finish work at 5:30.  Would be best for me after 7, depending where we meet of course.

Back to the top
Well i found the electrical fault (I think) so I should eb all set for 21st now.  Gonna give it a bit of a service and should be sweet as a nut.  Loking forward to finally making one of these!

Mulling over a last minute attendance at the AGM, too…

Back to the top
So I got the job I was going for  :D  and i'll have started it by 21st, so I now finish at the reasonable time of 6, which makes it easier for this meet.

So, ideas of time and location? You got any regular meet spots?? Is there a pub with a big car park we can invade for the evening??

In Dorset, a "technical" usually involves bailer twine and a lump hammer…….

Back to the top
Well there will only be 4 or 5 of us, so no need for a massive car park!  The last one (which I couldn't make as I broke down en route) was due to be held at Longwell Green (Aspects) just becaue t was easy to get to from all corners.  Not the most exciting place!

Where we all coming from this time - put your location down and we'll arrange somewhere central;

1. Neo283 - Yate

Back to the top
haywire - St Pauls

Back to the top
me - fishponds

Back to the top
How about we meet at a Maccy D-s and contribute to THIS?!

:D

Back to the top
lol the only way we could beat that would be with some very good cam tricks…. Or photoshop…. Orrr the whole of the south west…

ill still give it a go tho :p i love maccy d's

:)

Back to the top
lol the only way we could beat that would be with some very good cam tricks…. Or photoshop…. Orrr the whole of the south west…

ill still give it a go tho :p i love maccy d's

:)

Back to the top
lol i'm up for this. There's a few good drive through's in Bristol.Maybe meet somewhere then hit a drive through instead of a pub???!!!! :dontknow:

Back to the top
im up for that r kid :D

is this list right???

1 richyhill
2 haywire
3 neo283
4 mixerman
5 juss
6 Paulio

so we havnt got enough even if we all do meet :P

sod it. all in the name of being a good sport lol..

Back to the top
yeah i'm ok with the same place we never made last time, coming from bath. and any decent excuse for a big mac meal works!

low, and slow.

Back to the top
longwell green again then?

Back to the top
well it looks like unless we all buy another 8 golfs between us or we flyer EVERY golf in bristol in the next week i dont think were gonna beat the mk lot :P

Back to the top
Hi boys, just sat in bar in Cyprus, it's 36 degrees, tans going well and still got over a week left, lol, I'm up for the we'd night at mc d,s then need to sort my stuff for annual gathering, don't work too hard! I wil
l think of you all when I'm out on the jet ski :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
alright alright.. Don't rub it in.. Im sat in the moto services at reading on my way to a gig…

lucky bugger…

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.