Skip navigation

my little 1.1 :)

Back to the top

my little 1.1 :)

hiya guys few changes to my car i have now lowered it alot and a few pics of my mates mk1 who is also on here think they both look class here are a few pics more to come as going to unphased tonight.

Back to the top
I know the car is lowered but how tall is that guy?

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
looking different...in a good way

Back to the top
Nice to see someone else rep'in the 1.1 club! :P

Pair of quality looking motors mate ;]

What's the spotlight on your mate's at the front?

And how has he wired it up?

You got more plans for it?

Cheers,

Josh.

Back to the top
Wicked pair there...and both Paragas blue? Welcome to the 1.1 club!

Back to the top
slow n low :) we should get stickers made up for all us 1.1 lot lol

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
haha yeah that would be ace the other one with the roof rack is actually a 1.6 tdi so not a small block but well up for the stickers :)

Back to the top
nice cups man, i love those blue mk1s. your mates viz bonnet is awesome.

for the sticker how about something like this?

clicky

i was gonna put "small blocks big cocks", but then i couldn't really use it  :lol:

Back to the top

clump said

nice cups man, i love those blue mk1s. your mates viz bonnet is awesome.

for the sticker how about something like this?

clicky

i was gonna put "small blocks big cocks", but then i couldn't really use it  :lol:

Haha!

That is quality mate!

Only thing is I reckon it should be done in black and white, in some really "old school" style writing, joined up style maybe?

So it looks like a "posh/respectable" sticker, until you read it ;]

Back to the top
HA i feel stupid now, thats a much better idea. Was stuck in boring "write-a-cv" mode earlier, bleargh.
I don't have many fonts on this laptop, it was pretty much this or west coast chopper style but oh well

clicky

anyway, i'm going to stop fannying around in this guy's thread, sorry mate  :lol:

Back to the top
haha thats ace love it mate i dont mind, we should deffently get them made up :)

Back to the top
Watch the language guys… trying to keep this forum 'friendly'

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
more pics of my golf :)

hope you like

Back to the top
sweet ride, ats look mint.
love the colour too keep up the good work.

Back to the top
The cars coming on!!

Are you having a ride out with us to The Lakes tomorrow? We are meeting at the Tickled Trout at 8.15AM!!
Just turn up if you like but we will be leaving quite close to that time.

Dan

Back to the top
hahaha thats mint mine is the one with the roof rack… sorry that it isnt low and slow, deffos my bad!! it was fun as a 1.1 though and it look good in these pics…

best pic on earth is this one!!

haha

Back to the top
update on the car,
taken her off the road this winter to get some body work done on it i am in the middle of replacing the door and the front left wing. here are some pics of the progress.

ive just had trouble trying to get the front left wing fitted correctly as it is not a genuin wing just wondering if you guys could give me some tips on how to get it to fit really nicely.

all in primer :)

Back to the top
Right time for an update as its been a while, cars back on the road after dishing stupid money out for insurance!!! bahhh daylight robbery, but there again im a young driver so i must crash alot! car went into the body shop last week and came out looking awesome waiting for the paint to harden to i can start buffing it up and put my trim and spats back on. here are a few pics.

gunna refurb the trimming and put them back on soon and also the carbon fiber arch spats :)

Back to the top
looking really nice mate. fancy a tintop myself

Back to the top

update

few changes to the ride, some new wheels which i love, they are weller mattigs ssf 13", they may look like banded steels but they are made with dish from the factory. they have some beauty rings on them which are awesome because i found that you can fit old skool records in them, how awesome is that. decided to start planning a new engine for it, im thinking a 1.4 16v out of a polo not sure how hard it is but if i put it on carbs should be too hard if anybody out there has done it would be great to get some info of you i.e. how hard it is, engine mount movement. cheers here are some pics.

thanks for looking
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.