England match (got very full)

Live Band

Then the next 3 hours were full of fun…got to dark 4 pics off my phone
Sunday's field rallying for bugs

New wind socks for stand

And more (rustys new wind stock)

Banner

Back to the top
Got back a few hours ago, even managed to have a little power nap while uploading my photos  :mrgreen:

I really enjoyed this weekend, a very laid back show, with glorious weather, a huge show n shine,  World Cup football on Saturday night and a laser pen…..tickety boo  :wink:

A good mix of members helped make this a show that'll definitely be added to the calendar next year.

Was good to meet everyone, hope you all got back safely, here's a few photos to get it started, I know Juss has a load and Daz has some  :redfaced:  :redfaced:
Daz1971's cabby on M5 and Ans4r's Volvo 4x4 in mirror  :P

The Beetle club gazebo on the race track, the day after the night before……….nothing to do with us  :redfaced:

Back to the top
oooofffff wat a weekend. :) i wish i had photos :( ill be buying a cam soon just for shows hehe.

see ya all at the agm.
the laser will be there too :P

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
what a show  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

saturday night was a laugh with the laser and the vr6 owners, the weather was awesome all weekend :mrgreen:

how did that gazebo get on the track :dontknow:  :dontknow:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Here are the ones I took.

Kingskin.com check it out!!!!!!

Back to the top
iv held a bet to see how long i can keep this volksfest wrist band on for…

im gonna end up wid an arm full of wrist bands by next year :P haha

Back to the top
Boys what a great show, and so good to meet you all, gutted i had to make an early departure for nieces birthday, of all the weekends hey, typical !

I took some photo so will get them up asap, rekon we can get an even better turnout together next year, and i dont care, im camping all weekend and my cars NOT moving :-)

See you at the AGM, Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
rich, theres nother one on in wales in aug. :) im goin up if ya fancy comin :)

see what gammy says and see if they wanna do a stand there too :)

Back to the top
some nice pics there, looks like it was a good weekend

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Gutted I couldn't be there.  Was driving the wrong way on the M5 and saw tonnes of dubs heading west.  Very jealous :(

Back to the top
neo - ! ! you need to get yourself out to a meet soon mate, im sure me Mixerman, Juss etc will be meeting up again over next few weeks, be good to see ya

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

neo283 said

Gutted I couldn't be there.  Was driving the wrong way on the M5 and saw tonnes of dubs heading west.  Very jealous :(

We drive on the left in this country. I'm surprised you didn't have an accident.

Back to the top
:lmao:

that was quick juss, you have a pm from me by the way

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Rich, I need not really say, but you missed a great night  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

It really was a good job we were up with the VR6 lads, otherwise we may have suffered a bit more than just banners and gazebo removals, they never mentioned they did a couple of moonies, I've borrowed these photos from their forum  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

gammy, ya fancy doin a club thing for the one in wales??

its in august and i hope we may be able to get a few more people fromt he agm to come along :D

what do ya think?

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Rich, I need not really say, but you missed a great night  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

It really was a good job we were up with the VR6 lads, otherwise we may have suffered a bit more than just banners and gazebo removals, they never mentioned they did a couple of moonies, I've borrowed these photos from their forum  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Thanks. I just opened that on the train, and the lady sitting next to me, gave me a right funny look. Besides, Daz says that's you. He says He'd recognize that bum anywhere.

Back to the top
[marq=right]:wink: [/marq]

Banner

Back to the top
This is the last picture i have…..Sir Gammy….but what is he doing :redfaced:
CAPTIONS very welcome :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i was waiting for this one... remember guys... avatar.. :P

Back to the top
"So it's true. That stuff does sting the eyes."

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.