Skip navigation

You know....

Back to the top

You know....

you know you own a mk1 when you check e-bay every day and buy bits you dont need now but get them any way just incase! then hide them away incase your wife sees them LOL

Back to the top
you know it's a mk1 when you pull up at sainsbury's and have a very angry man in a mk4 r32 (who couldn't shake you no matter how hard he tried, eventually culminating in you going past him on the inside of a bend he had to brake heavily for,)demands to see what you have under the bonnet.

You know it's a 5dr 1.1 formel E when he appears to struggle to hold back tears of embarrassment when he sees the totally standard engine bay, slams his car door and storms off into the shop, avoiding you down every aisle.

True story.

i laughed so hard i nearly prolapsed lol  He lives near my girlfriend and he really goes out of his way to avoid having to be on the same road as me!!!!

Jon.

Back to the top
you know you own a mk1 cabby when you get as wet on the inside when it rains

you know you own a mk1 when you can here an annoying rattle but cant find it anywhere

chris n helen  :D  :D  :D

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
you know you own a mk1 golf when you cross your fingers every mot time

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
you know you're in a mk1 when there's a 10 and 13mm spanner in the centre consul

Back to the top

wooders said

you know you're in a mk1 when there's a 10 and 13mm spanner in the centre consul

i have a 10mmsocket and ratchet in the pass foot well  :lol:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
You know you own a mk1 golf when for every bulletpoint job you cross off your list another 2 appear.

You know you own a mk1 golf when you drive your friends car that has ABS, break and almost send them and yourself through the windscreen.

Back to the top
You know you own a mk1 when it spends more time on the drive not moving than actually on the road at all

You know you own a mk1 when you have to brake at least 20yards before any normal person would (my mate just missed me due to this)

You know you own a Mk1 when a garage hears what car it is and says errr were fully booked

You know you own a mk1 when the AA guy turns up and realises its the same car he came to a day before (5 days in a run for me - All different problems)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.