Skip navigation

another Bristol meet before volksfest?

Back to the top

another Bristol meet before volksfest?

no i dont… never got it in the end lol

iv pm'd him so we shall see :)

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
just about to bung some tools in the car an im leaving :) hopefully everyone can still make it :) if im not in the underground car park ill be gettin a orieo mcflurry :) haha

see ya there :)

Back to the top
I broke down en route!  Ended up being rescued by a very helpful recovery driver.  Had a poor earth and a bad battery connection.  Gutted I haven't made it - car was all washed and ready to show off!  Should have taken some numbers so I could let you know.

Sorry if you were waiting around or anything.

One good thing came out of it though - my dials have started working again :)

Back to the top
haha good good, thats a shame. ended up just me an richyhill so we called it a day early lol. shame but hey. see ya all at volksfest :)

Back to the top
sorry about that lads, what a cop-out I feel like!

Someone called in sick at work so muggins here worked 7am til 8pm. nice touch eh.

pretty gutted because i'd love some advice on my stupid engine! i think i'm looking for a suitable donor car now, can't be bothered tinkering around for 60hp. ;)

low, and slow.

Back to the top
haha shame cos i had all my timing light and stuff wid me, could of got it runnin spot on haha.

are u coming to volksfest???

if its not sorted by then ill give ya a hand, your more than welcome to come up and borrow my services if its bugging you that much :P

Back to the top
yes see that's tempting as i'm off to cornwall in it for a few days next week!

are you free any time thursday mate?!

low, and slow.

Back to the top
Hi Guys sorry you couldnt make it, NEO, nightmare, wish we had given you our numbers so then we could have come and met ya, and paulio that sucks you had to work.

Im flat out till Volksfest, but was saying to mixerman maybe meet up on the saturday morning of volksfest at cribbs, met the other guys of the site that are travelling down and then head down together as only down the road?

see you then :-)

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.