Skip navigation

Registering as a classic car?

Back to the top

Registering as a classic car?

Still with Jack Wills but in Guildford now, will sort out some pics. It's not quite finished yet should be all done by the end of June. So far I've got 280mm brakes on the front rear discs put on uprated dampers and lower springs and the engine is out of an S3. I've also redone the interier there is a thread on here somewhere with pics I see your wanting to get yours sorted out have you thought about redoing it yourself? Just some paint work to sort out now.

/Users/cherie/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/16 Sep 2008/DSC01016.JPG

Back to the top
What did you do with your old interior then?i really want a drivers some front seats with non saggy bolsters!lol.

Yeh pm me some pics, have you got an mk2 16v servo?isnt guildford the one that sold the most out of anyone?!lol

1993 Cabby Rivage

Back to the top
Yeah it is, well used to be a few other bigger stores have opened now, my bolsters were ok so all i did was rub it all down and repaint it, looked new when i'd finished, check put link.
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=48133&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Back to the top

drewpro said

Yeah it is, well used to be a few other bigger stores have opened now, my bolsters were ok so all i did was rub it all down and repaint it, looked new when i'd finished, check put link.
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=48133&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

I remember seeing those, look v v nice!you should whack up a buildthread or jsut a few pics of your bay etc on projects, really wanna see it! :D

1993 Cabby Rivage

Back to the top
Will do, the cars in Cornwall at the moment in a lock up so only get down to do bits every now and again. I'll get some pics up when I've taken some of the progress to date. Hopefully get it up here by end of July but waiting to move somewhere with a garage or undercover parking.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.