Back to the top

Back to the top
Very nice buy mate!

How much you pay?

Mk1 Golf Gti Abf conversion Project
Mk2 Golf Gti 16v
Mini Cooper S R53 (Daily)

Back to the top
Very nice find, looks to be in good condition.

Back to the top
£500 well spent :)
now to get insured!!!!! ffs

Back to the top

benjib5650 said

£500 well spent :)
now to get insured!!!!! ffs

NICE! Bargin!

Where you get her from? old granny? feild?

Mk1 Golf Gti Abf conversion Project
Mk2 Golf Gti 16v
Mini Cooper S R53 (Daily)

Back to the top
saw it outside a bodywork shop on some estate by where i live, it wasnt for sale til my cousin asked the geezer
it belonged to a couple from 1976 til now, think they declared it sorn and then died now i have it.
just gota fix the horn then its an MOT pass
gona change cam belt like just incase
need new steerin wheel etc as sumone tried to nick it

Back to the top
Bargain, nice find!

Banner

Back to the top
I saw that car parked on Cleveland Street Birkenhead for a few days a couple of weeks ago. I'm amazed nobody nicked it for scrap over night. I had a look round it and it looks in amazing condition for the age. Was going to ask about ot at the garage but have no space for another. You got a bargain there. Hope you keep it original, good luck. Gary.

83 Mars red GTI

01 V6 4Motion (daily driver)

09 Golf GTI MK6, candy white, superchipped!

Back to the top
yeah from birko it was, i live bout 5 mins away, and they did try to nick it, ripped steerin wheel plastics off and snipped al wires

Back to the top
looks like you got a god bargain there, good work. looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with it  8)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
i will post various pics up, when i start coming in contact with the car more, its over the road in a driveway atm, waitin for it to pass MOT, gettin lectrics done tmoz

Back to the top
hi mate, u know what i think about this car ....lol....looks more solid then mine :( ........

Back to the top
yeah im happy with it, nd everyone seems to think its a bargain, as i havent been drivin yet insurance will be 2700 fully comp but i can live with that, its got 12 months MOT now gonna get it in a garage til august now, tweek it up when i have time, tbh i could leave it til august without doin anythin and it would be sound, you got any more pics, i wana see some swallowtails!!

Back to the top

benjib5650 said

yeah im happy with it, nd everyone seems to think its a bargain, as i havent been drivin yet insurance will be 2700 fully comp but i can live with that, its got 12 months MOT now gonna get it in a garage til august now, tweek it up when i have time, tbh i could leave it til august without doin anythin and it would be sound, you got any more pics, i wana see some swallowtails!!

try this site
http://www.swallowtail.info/

:)

Back to the top
quite sad seein all the rusty ones, all stacked up, must be a rare site then!

Back to the top

benjib5650 said

quite sad seein all the rusty ones, all stacked up, must be a rare site then!
it sad to see mk1 getting scraped all together! :(

Back to the top
yeah, only things i need to replace, is the right rear light as it has a small crack, and maybe bonnet, i could repair bonnet but will wait til its in the garage

Back to the top

Back to the top
any more progess?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.