Skip navigation

Audi ABK on DX Head?

Back to the top

Audi ABK on DX Head?

no probs, I have a Magnex 4 branch so fingers crossed it does!

I will no doubt keep the thread live for the duration until its in the car and running, so watch this space!

Thanks for all your help so far guys…

"Never Knowingly Understood"

'84 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign

Back to the top
Anyone else done this conversion….would like to know if a cabrio would go well with this motor.
by the looks of things…gearbox would be fine, the motor  a clean fit if you are lucky as it's taller, what about management or mp9 with a 2lt map….any ideas

Back to the top
ABK is basically the same as a 2E lump, so any info you can find on mounting one of those will apply to you. sameas the AGG and ADY lumps too, except the later ones have a crank sensor, which you wont use unless you fit it with mk3 managment.  anything mk1 based will go well with a 2.0 8v lump :)

I would personally fit it using MK2 GTI digifant managment and a MK1/2 head. that way you can use the existing 2E distributor and you dont have to mess about with lambda probe fitting or anything like that.  plus using digifant managment means you dont need to mess with the wur, or any of the k-jet specific lines etc can use lower pressure rubber lines and EFI pump.  under car lines id go with plastic ones from a MK2 Golf or MK3 Polo, fit lift pump + reservoir from rocco/cabby/mk3 polo, main pump from MK3 Polo GT/G40 or mk1 gti pump with barbed banjo adaptor.

I've just put up loads of info about the fuel setup in the fueling section as well

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.