Skip navigation

Bristol Meet. May 3, 2010

Back to the top

Bristol Meet. May 3, 2010

PASSED!  Really didn't expect that!

Consider me officially available for future meets!

Back to the top
NEO - great news ! i was gona offer up my standard lights i have from car if it helped but no need :-)

Juss is going to be away and stuff till 11-13 june (Volksfest) i think he told us, and im a bit manic till then, but maybe we can play it by here, if there is some interest we could meet up one weekend for a little bit to meet each other before volksfest, or if mixerman is up for it, i know he wants to crack on with work on his car so maybe we could come by your place james and help you on it for a couple of hours one weekend? (as long as you have cups of tea and custard creams) :-)

Muttley - i bought the badge on here, however i am selling the tin top one if you are interested as got my name down for a cabby one they are producing

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks Rich, that would have been awesome.  I'm still thinking about changing things, so I may still buy it off you some time.

I usually need a fair bit of notice for attending this sort of thing, too.  We'll keep options open, and maybe crash one of the GTI OC's local meets if needs be?  Mixerman seems to be out in his around Longwell Green most nights anyway, so I'm close by.

Would be a great idea to have a Meet n Fix!  I'm sure we all have different skills, and a day of pooling resources could help all concerned.  I feel confident with the clay bar now, so I'd be happy to swap a day with that for someone handy to nick a few items off my list!

Custard creams for the win!

Back to the top
haha well i just struck a deal with a mate, im gonna build him a website and hes gonna spray my car for cost of parts as long as i help him with prep… so i might need as many hands as possible wid sanding blocks if anyones up for it :P

yeah neo i think im out pretty much every night so yeah if anyone wants to come say hello just drop me a text and ill make sure im there :)

im currently waiting for the back panel to arrive then im getting on wid prep as i wanted the paint to be done by volksfest… (pushing it!) we shall see :P

glad it passed mate! hopefully ill be seeing you about, your car isnt white too is it??? lol, would be funny all you white golfs and me in the middle, red! lol

oh and ed (mixermans-mate) is buying a golf too… but im paying for it… lol. basically its a joint project vr6 mk1, hes got the vr6 an im gettin the mk1. lol.
should be out by next year in it…

any way, im gonna go tinker for a bit longer then go out :) laterz!

cheeers!

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
mutley - were you interested in my badge?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
finally got the couple of photo's i took of me camera :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
wow i look very camp in that tshirt... looks like that ones goin in the bin :P

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.