Skip navigation

Bristol Meet. May 3, 2010

Back to the top

Bristol Meet. May 3, 2010

Only three of us in the end!  But still a good day out, and good to meet mixerman and richyhill at last.  Here's some snaps from the day.  Mixerman, I bet your mate got some great ones for posting up on here!  Until June 11-13…..

Back to the top
lookin good mate, yeah he did, ill pop some of the best up here later on tonight dude.

shame there was only three in the end but we will try make it bigger in future :)

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Woo im here,

Ive put a few pics on facebook and will uploads some of the good ones to here soon.

Was a good meet even tho only 3 cars! i will bring mine next time :D

Back to the top
Heh!  Sorry about trying to run you over, looking forward to the pics.

Back to the top
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=166733&id=506954152&upload=1

Its ok mate, all part of the fun:P

uploading them to photobucket atm

Back to the top
:( I couldnt make it

Loving any chrome or carbon bits...

Back to the top

Back to the top
looks like Mixermans-mate beat me too it :P

Back to the top
nice pics .was on are way back from stanford hall meet as we camp sunday night .will get down to a meet soon .martin sunny weymouth :o

KERB$IDE KU$TOMS team no work

Back to the top
Great pics guys, and a great day out, was good to sit and chat with some fellow dub lovers.

Lets hope we can meet up with the Gloucester lot soon and i will get on the case seeing if we can sort something for Volksfest.

Think getting club stand is prob too late but at least we could arrange to meet up with other guys on the club that are going and park together ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
if you read up on it the last day or two rich they got it goin now, they just need to conform the numbers. i sorted you out a place on the stand but i didnt mention juss but ill say all ok for you too. if thats ok peeps :)

Back to the top
confirmed us all :-), great! should be a good weekend, and footy in front of the big screen on sat night, quality !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
lol im not into me footy but ill be watching, and the beer will be just as fun for me :)

Back to the top
Great pic's Weymouth aint that far for me, so maybe next time might see you there(if i know in advance) When the re-spray is done though.

:P

Mk1 Cab:
Mk6 GT TDi

Back to the top
Where did the mk1 owners badge on the grill come from on the cab?

Mk1 Cab:
Mk6 GT TDi

Back to the top
hi muttley Weymouth, is that where your from?

were all from Bristol mate :) if you can make it to the next then come on up :)

hopefully we shall start building on the THREE we had :P nice and cosy i suppose :P

Back to the top
South Coast bud near Brighton but in Pompey alot.

Mk1 Cab:
Mk6 GT TDi

Back to the top
And a few others

Back to the top
Nice one guys.  You've got some good shots.  Where did you end up going?

I've got the MOT re-test today.  I don't expect it will pass, I can't for the life of me work out why they failed the headlights - they look fine to me.  Think I'll end up changing the entire front grille if it doesn't pass :(  Hopefully sorted the fuelling though - seems to run a little more lean now.

Back to the top
lol, if it fails again on lights just ask them to show you exactly why. its probably the angle,

but if you know why then just see if they will do it when its on the ramp for a fiver :P

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.