Skip navigation

Got hit by a deer last night

Back to the top

Got hit by a deer last night

Do you have agreed value insurance?

Back to the top
No not this year and that's exactly why I wouldn't go thru insurance.  I'll deffo be getting it next year tho

Back to the top
8) pleased you are getting  sorted lee…. will be good to see you back on the road

Back to the top
im back on the road mate! allbeit with a matt black wing, red bonnet and a four lamp grill with only 2 lamps lol

Back to the top
Glad its rolling again man - and not long till returns to former glory!

Keep the faith Lee

86 Cabby 1.6 auto - Super cool daily retro various

Back to the top
nice to see it all coming back together mate

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
I think deers (and for that matter badgers, foxes etc) should be forced to get themselves insurance before heading out the road.

I hit a badger doing 60 and he wrote off my old car, completely his fault but obviously he wouldn't pay out. Well, more like couldn't pay out.

Back to the top
Thats bad man, just heard a mates mate almost hit one while goingh 60mph on his bike

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Lee, glad you and the good lady are ok, the car can be repaired. Read a story on the BBC a bit back and some poor bugger in a van didn't have a chance when they hit a deer  :(

Bonus that the car can be salvaged, which is good because I voted for it on COTM  :wink:

Don't want to be seen as a jinx or owt  :|

Alls well that ends well  

Chris

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.