Skip navigation

Club Grille Badges

Back to the top

Club Grille Badges

Go on then i'm in, can you do me a tin top one.
how do I pay?

1457 gx, matalic green. 5 door.

Back to the top
cabrio for me please   :D

he who dares rodders

Back to the top
ill have a tin top one please.....

Back to the top
Well why not, cabby one please, albeit I am looking at a hardtop too this weekend  :lol:

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black
Mars Red Campaign - work in progress
MK1 GTi Sportline '92' J Red

Back to the top
Here is how they look and a tintop sets mine off nicely

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Helps when it's on a minter campaign me thinks! muchos kudos!

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black

Back to the top
Cabby please!!

Rachel Ward

Warrington, Cheshire

Back to the top
I'm just taking orders as yet riosingh but I like your committment!!  :lol:

To keep the price down as much as possible I'm looking for 25 of each design, the guy at the manufacturers has said that's the minimum order and most cost effective way of ordering.

Keep them coming or everyone will lose out!!!  :wink:

Back to the top
Please remember they are about £25.00.

I have yet to have the actual cost confirmed by the manufacturers. I'm running off 2008 prices at present.

Thanks, Dan

Back to the top
any news on these dan???

Banner

Back to the top
Sorry - Ive been off the pace for a few days.

I've had a reply and I'll sort out a firm price as soon as I get my head cleared.

Stand by!!

Back to the top
These are the prices to members. Since the last batch were made, the manufacturers have increased their costs so there's not much the club can do about that.

We have to make at least 25 of each design, hatchback or cabriolet.

So, retail to the members

for 25 badges = £30.00

and

for 50 badges = £23.00

But to buy 50 would cost the club £961.00!!!!! Ouch Shocked

Then there would be p & p on top!!

As you will see there is a big difference in price between 25 and 50 so it benefits everyone if more people place orders.

Back to the top
How many orders are in now? call me a tight git but obviously the cheaper the better really  :lol:

How long do they take to manufacture? as these might be available for the AGM and as such, all the members who are going would possibly be able to collect and save on postage - extra insentive to sell tickets too  :dontknow:

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black

Back to the top
I'll take a cabrio one please.
Thanks, Mark.

Back to the top

MikeyT said

How many orders are in now? call me a tight git but obviously the cheaper the better really  :lol:

Check the first page, I'm keeping a running total but waiting for the big rush to start.

If there enough orders in advance of the AGM then I'll aim to get them sorted for then. Its just too much for the club to lay out in one go and for them to be 'in stock' ie my loft for ages.

Back to the top
Its just too much for the club to lay out in one go and for them to be 'in stock' ie my loft for ages.

Fully understandable! guess you could ask for those serious to pay in advance this way the liability isn't that great  :dontknow:  I'd be happy to

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black

Back to the top
i'm in!  so theres another one to add to your list! can i have a tintop one please.  Thanks

Mk1GTi
Rallye Golf
Mk5 GTi
Mk7 GTD

Back to the top
anymore for anymore!?

Banner

Back to the top
Can this thread, or another one be put up in the classifieds, i'd  guess on there being more traffic through there and therefor more chance of more people wanting one…

Mk1GTi
Rallye Golf
Mk5 GTi
Mk7 GTD

Back to the top
Any more takers for this ?
Come on guys and girls……

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.