Skip navigation

Greetings from Bath

Back to the top

Greetings from Bath

i think crazyquiffs explains it ALOT easier :D

behold

low, and slow.

Back to the top
Looks to be a really tidy job.  What garage did it go to?

I approve of the wheels, too :)

Back to the top
sweeeeeet!

yup the bits ur gonna need are number 8 mate. :)

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
thanks yeah it's a pretty tidy job! time will tell though eh! I know where he is if the shit hits the fan.

which it almost did with the seals! only available from crazyquiffs it seems! obsolete at vwh20!

how did the bristol meet go mixerman? i've been thinking about plans for the winter.

low, and slow.

Back to the top
yeah it was good. there was only three of us in the end… :P got some good photos tho so the richyhill and juss were pleased :)

are you coming to folksfest? its only up the road and should be a good weekend :)

Back to the top
So the weather brightened up today thank lawd, so out came the old meguires nxt wash, gold class wax, microfibre towels, applicators, tyre shine, rain-x plus some autoglym stage 3 sealant stuff. 2 hours later:

and just because it was a nice evening:

:D  :D

low, and slow.

Back to the top
Bloody lovely!

I finally taxed the Cabby yesterday seeing as the Sun was out.  Felt good too drive it again.  Shame it's wet today :(

Back to the top
Ive just bought my third cabby and am looking to get it painted when it comes off the road in November. He's generally in good nick, apart from a hole in the scuttle panel and 1 or 2 other bubbles and trolley dents. What should I look to be paying to get mine resprayed?

Back to the top
Thats the thing with the UK eh. sometimes its LOVELY like last night then the next morning it's a bag of ass. oh well, glad i got it done and sealed.

Is your caddy white? i love them!

Got to see how the water sheets this morning, very impressive!

I've got engine troubles though, i knew they were there before the respray but it feels like it won't get any better. in 2 minds as to repair or replace! I'll get a thread up.

low, and slow.

Back to the top
yo dude, us Bristol lot are trying to arranged a meeting for next Monday bank holz just to say hello before volksfest..

wanna come? theres only about 4 of us at the mo and its still new to us so ya wont feel pushed out :)

come along, id love to see the new spray job :)

Back to the top
i 2nd that paulio, come along be good to see you

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
keep me posted on it lads but no promises as i will be working that day for sure…

chrome wing mirrors are on the way, that'll be it for now until i've got the engine transplant done next year!

low, and slow.

Back to the top
cool dude, what time do ya get off work? everyone's up for comin out later so its all good :P

let us know an we will set a time :)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.