Skip navigation

i can build you anything in steel stainless or ali

Back to the top

i can build you anything in steel stainless or ali

i have noticed a few posts on here about getting things fabricated in steel, ie. sump guards gearbox guards, steel sheet and so on, if you need anything drop me a pm as i own bragman flett ltd which is a steel fabrication sheet matel work company, i can fabricate anything yuou need if you have ideas or templates. www.bragmanflett.co.uk

i can get the stuff made and sent to you on a next day parcel force service for 15 quid, i can give quotes to you for any work.

VOTE FOR MY CAR ON COTM :)
92 clipper, chrysler red, tt interior, 16" splits, slammed!

Back to the top

fabrication

custom exhausts?

here for a good time, not a long time

Back to the top
Space shuttle, please.

Back to the top
alloy washer bottle for cabby

Back to the top

paul_c said

Space shuttle, please.

?? Very Comical

Back to the top
Nice offer Redhouse, I'll keep you in mind if I think of something I need :wink:

Back to the top

paul_c said

Space shuttle, please.
Are you drunk again mr c :roll:  :dontknow:

Back to the top
alloy rear window frame for cabby ? and how much with postage i.e all in the one price

also is there any reason why i could not use alloy for this

Back to the top
Ali washer bottle yes, custom exhaust yes, window frame might be tricky, need to see one, some of the curved corner pieces would have been pressed but will do some research, space shuttle? If you got the money  I will have a crack, but you would be better posting on the space shuttle owners club

Back to the top
I know that lots of owners are keen to get 3 point seat belts into the back of their Cabbys'.

Perhaps you could have a go at remanufacturing the `USA Spec` mountings detailed in the attached link.  

If you want to guage demand just put out a feeler, I am confident you would get a good respsonse judging by the number of people who have asked about this.

Rear Lap Belts and Children | VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum

Back to the top
how about… some rigid ali warm air feed hose/pipe/tube stuff?

i bet you could make a few quid off them.. (from me :D)

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top

redhouse said

Ali washer bottle yes, custom exhaust yes, window frame might be tricky, need to see one, some of the curved corner pieces would have been pressed but will do some research, space shuttle? If you got the money  I will have a crack, but you would be better posting on the space shuttle owners club

touche  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
sump gaurds for 20vt conversions would be a good seller along with radiator top covers

Back to the top
Have made rad covers in polished stainless and battery covers,  the sump guards I have seen on here look fine, all I need is a template in cardboard from someone and it's game on, discount to the first guy to send a template, and the more people that want them the cheaper it gets for all

Back to the top
what if i wanted to turnmy cabby into a roadster remove the hood and get a sheet metal cover made to go ove the back lol thought of this ages ago but no one could help

Back to the top
I have just set up a precision engineering business with CNC milling machines etc so I can get anything precision made as well, any material :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
what about the cabby plastic side hood covers made in alloy then polished,some one make them get a price and pic up then test the market. small to start with but i would take a set at the right money.slippy8v the challange is now down

Back to the top
Good to know. will keep this in  mind defo.

cheers

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
How about anti roll bars and strut braces? could be a cheaper option than buying aftermarket parts? :)

Back to the top
just lost out on custom alloy washer bottle for a mk1 / caddy  on E-Bay never seen one before and had been searching for ages A##H
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.