Skip navigation

BRISTOL meet ?

Back to the top

BRISTOL meet ?

also do you guys know what time the glou lot / swest meet i happening on the 2nd may?, im fine meeting you guys over longwell or thought maybe we could meet at halfords cribbs causeway as sort of heading in right direction for motorway ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
yeah cribbs is cool with me man. im currently trying to convince my mate to come up wid me and bring his slr.
should get some nice pics, he can be a handy bugger with it when it comes too cars.
he even makes mine look good :P

see  :P

see you at cribbs then :)

cheeers!

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
oh an juss, iv pm'd you my number so if your about tomorrow night i should be local an out wid mates.

my names jamie text me and ill let you know where i am :)

see ya around :)

Back to the top
Not sure what's happening with the usual SW crew.  Sometimes they don't meet on a bank holiday weekend.

Back to the top
Hmm, I can't see a topic for the next SW region meeting.  Perhaos it's not happening any more?

Anywho, my car is in for its MOT next Wednesday (28th) so will be taxed for May to Aoctober!  6 months of fun ahead!

With this in mind, what's occurring about the Bristol meet?  We've looked at 2nd, but this is looking a little less likely for me.  I need to pick up the missus from the train station at 2pm and then it's her mums birthday so she expects there will be some kind of meal going on.

What about Bank Holiday Monday 3rd May?  Could have a nice drive out (weather permitting) - meet up somewhere in Brizzol and take the scenic route somewhere for a photo-op?  maybe even meet some folk up or down the M5?

Back to the top
sounds spiffing! lol, im out almost every night any way lol. but got nothing planned for band holiday Monday all day, i was gonna carry on prepping the prep work i preped before i got bored prepping and it got all rusty again… it that makes sense…
so Monday is all gravy for me :)

cheeers!

Back to the top
I'm around on the 3rd too.

Back to the top
think i should be cool for the 3rd as well.

What about the 2nd in the morning?

I will try and find out if anything is going on with the S/W _ Glouc meet, and also if the VAG owners are meeting at longwell on sunday night of the 2nd.

my cars still in garage but pritty confident it will all be done for then.

once we decide a definate day then maybe we could think locations, could do a pub lunch somewhere and then photo op.

who's good with a camera?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
like i said earlier, my mates pritty good, he made my car look kinda ok. ill be bringing him along wid his cam.

ill come out when ever :P

Back to the top
I'll bring my Nikon D700 with me. I'm a TV director/cameraman by trade. Not promising, but should get some ok shots.

Back to the top
lol sounds good too me :)

Back to the top
quality, even if we have only managed to find like 5mk1 owners in Bristol that wana meet, at least we can get some good pics :-)

so who's on the list then
1) - richyhill
(2) - mixerman
(3) - Juss
(4) - neo283
(5) - Reg - master (if his seats r done)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
lol nice, well 5 is better than one… saying about good pics i think me an my mate will only be taking them, my cars in a really depressing state at the mo lol, im saving for body work but yeah, im only driving it cos i love it lol.

so you will all get nice pics :P

Back to the top
I'll be cool for Monday 3rd.  Can't promise Sunday 2nd now though.

Will be well keen to get some shots.  How about we head towards portbury/Sharpness/Avonmouth and find somewhere to shoot with the Bridge in the background.  Should be plenty of places in Avonmouth Industrial Estate to get the compulsary moody shot in front of the ropey assed warehouse unit.

Back to the top
Well im based in shirehampton, so avonmouths cool with me lol, was walking the dog at blaise castle this morning and thought that could make a good shot with the blaise house in the back ground and all the golfs parked up on the grass in front of it

as everyones available on the 3rd, shall we call it the 3rd then.

what time and where shall we meet?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
3rd is great for me.  I'm in yate, so Avonmouth/Shirehampton is around 30 mins away.  Hows about midday?  Easy to remember!

Blaise Castle would be grand, apart from it's  Bank Holday Monday so it will be packed with Kids!  I'm easy though, I'll go where-ever.

Back to the top
mid day at halfords at cribbs? then we can decide where to go etc ?

Yep was thinking might be a bit tricky to take photo's at blaise on a bank holiday :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
lol yeah true. yeah im all good for that :) see you all there!

cheeers!

Back to the top
Nice one.  I'm all over that shizzle like white on rice!

Back to the top
Guys my car didnt get put back together in time today so missed its MOT slot with current garage its at :-(

Got it booked in for MOT through a friend tomorrow so all being well it will be all good for Monday i bloo*y hope so after weve all been trying to meet for so long.

Everybody else still all good for monday mid day? lets hope weather improves by then !

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.