Skip navigation

BRISTOL meet ?

Back to the top

BRISTOL meet ?

thought maybe as well as going up to meet the s/west meet we could always pop along to the VAG owners club meet which happens at Longwell Green once a month ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
that would be cool :) i knew some people met up but didn't know where to or from. lol.
i only live round the corner from longwell green any way. i used to meet up there with a few mates when i had my fiestas :P

sounds good to me then.

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
I want to come hope my seats r ready by then sounds cool

Back to the top
(1) - richyhill
(2) - mixerman
(3) - Juss
(4) - neo283
(5) - Reg - master

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
whens this for?

:P

cheeers

Back to the top
bit late as you've all decided on a date, but my local dub club is based in bristol (even tho i live in the south east  :lol: ) but we're having a meet on Saturday night then cruising to Cruise to the prom in weston on sunday (18th)…

let me know if you wanna sort something out and maybe have a joint meet..

we're having it at the failland inn in failand near gordano… tis a friend of mines pub and an ace one at that..

everything from aircooled to modern T5's…

you's up for it?  :dontknow:

My Golf for sale…

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.kerbsidekustoms.com/forum/mk1-13-for-sale_topic1282.html

Back to the top
At mo, thinking maybe we can make sunday 2nd May a provisional date? and meet up in bristol then make out way to the s/west meet?

Cheap_Foose wana join us?

and when you say your dub lot are meeting up do you mean this month yeah? gordano isnt far from me at all, so as long as i have the car back then i'll come along

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Don't you mean May 2nd?

Back to the top

richyhill said

At mo, thinking maybe we can make sunday 4th May a provisional date? and meet up in bristol then make out way to the s/west meet?

Cheap_Foose wana join us?

and when you say your dub lot are meeting up do you mean this month yeah? gordano isnt far from me at all, so as long as i have the car back then i'll come along

yeah dude… 17th april… saturday night… then off to cttp on sunday… feel free to pop along… there's definately a meet going on so will let you know, i'm still begging work for the day off.. dam hospitality…  :lol:

My Golf for sale…

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.kerbsidekustoms.com/forum/mk1-13-for-sale_topic1282.html

Back to the top
im up for it :) should be fun

Back to the top
yep sorry meant 2nd May lol

im up for popping to this pub in Gordano on that Sat night as well, anyone else ?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Not long now guys!

Been thinking, we shoul try and arrange a service get together!   Would be great to park up a few on someones driveway and give them a tweak.  Sure we could all benefit from some collective knowledge.  Maybe something to arrange after May?

Back to the top
would be nice after the first couple of meets

im lookin forward to these meets. :)

should be fun fun fun

Back to the top
Where are we meeting on the 2nd btw?

Back to the top
hmmm good question lol. how many of you are around the longwell green area? everyone meets there, im usually in the carpet right car park on a night with me mates :)

in fact im there tonight (Sunday) if anyones around an fancies sayin hello to a mk1 owner :)

Back to the top
Have just popped by there on the spur of the moment, and no-one there. Guess I was too early.

Back to the top
lol yeah, im goin wid a couple of mates at about 9 i think… ill be the only mk1 golf there but look for mine and a mk5 fezzer :)

this is mine

on another note… richy, did i see you earlier passing beafeater? sorry for seeming a bit eager, i was exited about taking some pics of my car :P

ill get them up soon :) my mate took 150… just gotta get them and then sort em lol

Back to the top
Well. Popped up again just before 10 and no-one around.

Back to the top
haha sorry mate!! we went to kaynsham for a photo shoot…

i feel really bad now lol…

if you wanna get out and a bout mate, ill arrange a little meet wid my mates and you can come down an say hello, i did tell em you might be coming down and they were all like yeah but photos! lol…

next time mate ill make sure we all stay there lol

sorry again man, i feel like a nob lol.

Back to the top
Hi Guys, just a quick hi, mines in the garage and has been in longer then i thought :-(

still really hoping it will all be done before the 2nd, but will let you know

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.