Skip navigation

Calling ALL Regions - A Challenge . . . . . . . . .

Back to the top

Calling ALL Regions - A Challenge . . . . . . . . .

Mk wins with 13 golfs, 2 old beetles, a 500bhp s6 a s2 and a t5

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Milton Keynes region stood up to be counted and as funk says… massive turn out headed by 13… yes 13 golfs!!!!!  Video evidence to follow… Kav this is a brilliant way of getting people together mate!!  Thanks go to everyone at the MK meet for joining in the nation wide fun!!!!  AWESOME!!!!

Back to the top
haha good effort guys! did you get ther person working at the drive thru laughing at you all like we did? lol

Back to the top

Sedge said

haha good effort guys! did you get ther person working at the drive thru laughing at you all like we did? lol

They sent a girl out to take our orders and also the two guys serving were heard saying (there's bloody loads of them and they aint ordering small either) HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I'm going to upload just the drive through part then put some music to our meet vid including the drive thru part later.

Back to the top

I'll get the whole meet up later this week  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Love it!

Who's the random that stops Brucie for ages?  He trying to nick your McSlurry?!

Back to the top

neo283 said

Love it!

Who's the random that stops Brucie for ages?  He trying to nick your McSlurry?!

LOL… he's nuts aint he… he said his son had a cabby that was mint and how much he'd get for it….. I think he just liked the camera… what a place to stop someone!!  :roll:

Back to the top
:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :roll:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :roll:

LOL… they all done well Andy you'd be proud mate… everyone was such a good sport!!!

Back to the top
i want to play but im all alone down cornwall so have to keep going round and make out thier is alot of mk1s all the same in cornwall ha ha imagin the big macs i could eat mmmmm big mac!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Keiron foster Forever Fund for Meningitis UK

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top

blackpool

ok.

you have set a sweet target there.

come on the north west masses,time to show up and be counted (quite literally)

blackpool 3rd/ 4th september :rockon:

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
markoggy, found the perfect Maccy D's for NW challenge  :mrgreen:

Bring it on  :wink:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Lol only just watched this  :lol:

I was wondering if it had been speeded up at all then I saw some people walking over the crossing in true Benny Hill style!  8)

Back to the top
Just to let you all know the NW & friends from other regions are gonna kick ass on the 4th Sept  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

MK have got a meet on the 7th tho'  :?  :?  :?

:wink:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

rossirvine said

quality - that mk4 at the back aint bad either!

love ya car m8, where did ya get ya front lights?

Back to the top

challenge.

kavlfc said

markoggy, found the perfect Maccy D's for NW challenge  :mrgreen:

Bring it on  :wink:

hi kavlfc.

to my suprise tonight next door but 2 has just brought a freshly resprayed mk1 cabby home! may be i inspired him.
i will try to get him to join the club and more importantly get him to come to blackpool for the challange  :dance:

Back to the top

blackpool

veramk1 said

i want to play but im all alone down cornwall so have to keep going round and make out thier is alot of mk1s all the same in cornwall ha ha imagin the big macs i could eat mmmmm big mac!!!

come up north for the weekend and join us at blackpool  :)

Back to the top
It appears that further footage has been obtained from the MK run and their 'record' is under investigation on two points :

A) She doesn't appear to be driving a Mk1

B) She's a bit off hand with the staff

Once I have completed my investigation I will post my findings  :read:

Thank You

The Adjudicator

Back to the top
So the NW region declares 13 last Saturday 4th September @ Fleetwood (awaiting grainy sepia footage)  :lol: , equal with MK and less than a month to go  :)

Back to the top
there you go! 13! snap

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.