Skip navigation

Calling ALL Regions - A Challenge . . . . . . . . .

Back to the top

Calling ALL Regions - A Challenge . . . . . . . . .

yea i'm only jeleous because i didn't get to have Mc'ds :cry:

but rules is rules :lol:

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

i demand a re count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 5dr with orange wing didn't order anything

only 6 Mk1 for the derby boys

Having reviewed the video evidence I concur, I will 'assume' those behind DID order fodder so will give benefit of the doubt. Maybe the camera man had to return to his car as someone was trying to nick his bumpers  :dontknow:

So Derbyshire = 6

Bet Mk4 boy was soooo jealous, bet he thought he had a cool Golf until he saw what was ahead of him in the queue  :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Its all a conspiracy because we're in the lead  :P

Back to the top
:posh:

Banner

Back to the top

Sedge said

Rules is rules and I could've cut it to three if I was that way inclined  :roll:

However, I'm an alright geezer so 6 it is  :mrgreen:

The conspiracy is the NW region are going to team up with the MK region so the Derbyshire region can't possibly win  8O  8O

Sorry, got a bit confused with me political thread in GC :roll:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Sedge said

Rules is rules and I could've cut it to three if I was that way inclined  :roll:

The conspiracy is the NW region are going to team up with the MK region so the Derbyshire region can't possibly win  8O  8O

:lmao: what even though derbyshire were clearly voted in as winners by the majority  :wink:

Back to the top

Sedge said

kavlfc said

Sedge said

:lmao: what even though derbyshire were clearly voted in as winners by the majority  :wink:

Exactly Sedge  :wink: And if anybody threatens to rock the boat A5OPY will confirm he will leave in 2026 or once the stitch up is complete, whichever is later :mrgreen:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Sedge said

kavlfc said

Sedge said

Exactly Sedge  :wink: And if anybody threatens to rock the boat A5OPY will confirm he will leave in 2026 or once the stitch up is complete, whichever is later :mrgreen:

This clubs just heading for political nightmare!  :lol:

Back to the top
lol sameone is making the rules up as we go along

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
As per first post of thread :

How many Mk1s can you get through a fast food drive-thru

The rules are simple :

1) The place has to be open

2) Every vehicle MUST purchase at least one item

3) The line of Mk1s MUST be continuous

Doesn't matter if it's Maccy D's, KFC, Burger King etc etc etc but we do need photos (and preferably video) evidence.

No rush, closing date is the 1st Oct 2010

Who's interested??????????

Chris

All's fair in love and fodder munching  :lol:

Back to the top
hahaha is it coz we are the derbyshire lads lol .and we are in the lead hahaha and derbyshire lads are one up it not the rams . looks like we have to go again soon

Back to the top
We did originally have nine one went home early and rob went inside with the family that wouldve been better!
Btw the 5door with the red wing…… He went around twice and on the first go purchased something while we weren't ready ;)

Back to the top
well  i claim 7 by default because one of our members was inside ordering his food with his family,,,,,,but not to worry that was just a first attempt ……….

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

mk1jim said

well  i claim 7 by default because one of our members was inside ordering his food with his family,,,,,,but not to worry that was just a first attempt ……….
  getting  ready for round two  i found two more mk1s try rope them in next time

Back to the top
if someone had their car jim we could of had 8  :wink:

Do you get the feeling we've kind of taken over this thread haha

Back to the top

Sedge said

if someone had their car jim we could of had 8  :wink:

Do you get the feeling we've kind of taken over this thread haha
:redfaced:  :redfaced:   yep next time we will be in double figures …..

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Right if we are doing this at the AGM it will be on the Saturday at the end of the rally ride out as luck would have it there are a few fast food places just out side the race course as for who will be at the front ? I do believe this will be my honour :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Only noticed this thread, and defo a laugh and one for me.
But i am not at agm and wondered if nw owners preferre manchester and surrounding areas, bolton, stockport for example can join up and sort a mc'ds drive thru?
Someone good with camera and a good drive thru with clear views of cars driving in
Anyone upfor this as we in nw have alot of owners
Pete

Back to the top
Right lads and lasses….. the MK meet is going for our first try tonight  :mrgreen:

I'm going to have to make sure we're all ready, all order something and make sure the missus captures everyone ordering or we get gocked points  :? .  I would have given the 7 as you can't always see but hey ho rules are rules we just need to make sure we abide by them!!!

GAME ON!!!

Back to the top
yeah did all get abit serious after our derbyshire effort didnt it! haha at least theres another region taking on the challenge tho!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.