Skip navigation

Calling ALL Regions - A Challenge . . . . . . . . .

Back to the top

Calling ALL Regions - A Challenge . . . . . . . . .

Are ya!?!?!?  Take pics that's ace well in for going for it… sort of brings the regions together so such a good idea  :lol:

Back to the top
Well it's the meet so we should be going for it I'll be filming it and maybe upload it onto YouTube :)

Back to the top

rowan92 said

Well it's the meet so we should be going for it I'll be filming it and maybe upload it onto YouTube :)

Coooool    8)

Back to the top
from the talk in the thread about the derbyshire meet it shouldnt be too shabby a first attempt either hopefully :)

Back to the top
Sedge you coming down tomorow then?

Back to the top
yeah meeting dek in derby then we're heading over :)

Back to the top
Good good shall see you there then mate!

Back to the top
Derbyshire got 7 round the drive thru today, it was filmed so video evidence should be up soon :-)

Back to the top

Sedge said

Derbyshire got 7 round the drive thru today, it was filmed so video evidence should be up soon :-)

CALLING MILTON KEYNES…. we need to get more than 7 at our next meet!!!  :redfaced:

Well done that's awesome… how did people take it… glad there was old motors or think you were all mucking about?  Well done all those involved!!

Back to the top
I was 5th in line and by the time I got to the order point the girl working there was laughing to herself :-) might of bin because it was being filmed too haha

Back to the top
Haha I was 4th and she had a very big grin on her face when I pulled up  the guy at the last counter wasn't very happy with the people he was working with so wasn't very pleasent lol
I'll upload the vid on YouTube when I get on laptop later and post the link here :)

Back to the top
Well done the Derbyshire mob  :mrgreen: The bar has been set  :wink:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
I think at the AG we should get as many as we can to do it :) that would be a laugh!

Back to the top
as usual i was last  number 7 lol and she was laughing more to herself and the bloke in the last window was laughing too and was a mk1 fan . so are we in the lead lol

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

Back to the top
quality - that mk4 at the back aint bad either!

Back to the top
I think that definately puts us in the lead then :) was quite a coincidence that mk4 turning up when it did as well!

Back to the top
looks like as we are the first on youtube lol
derbyshire 1 rest 0

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
i demand a re count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 5dr with orange wing didn't order anything

only 6 Mk1 for the derby boys

Banner

Back to the top
ooo someones a sore loser because they have been left behind huh jelly?  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.