Skip navigation

Calling ALL Regions - A Challenge . . . . . . . . .

Back to the top

Calling ALL Regions - A Challenge . . . . . . . . .

jellybelly said

zambeaky said

jellybelly said

i challenge anyone to a bigmac eatin compition

big mac's my middle name!! looser pays the bill………..

surely the mk boy could do s meat ball eating contest

easy…easy….easy….easy!!!! they dont call me ROLAND (from grange hill in the 80's) for nothing m8!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Don't forget the closing date so there's no rush, you can have several attempts to perfect your fodder run  :D No doubt some will be more than happy with that going off some of the posts, practise makes perfect  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
if the yorkshire crew get as many as bowling we will defo win!

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

neo283 said

Heh.  once the SW region pulls their finger out and decides life doesn't come before Golf, we'll be game.

Mixerman - we should get the SW region moving again.  Mine will be out of storage in May!  There are a few bodies in bristol that don't have a home right now!

count me in!

Back to the top
im in defo !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Just to go of topic alittle, what is the record for most mk1's at a regional meet?

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
calling all cornwall mk1's and surrounding sw area, meet at newquay macdonalds  then a pint at crantock bowgie pub. great view and pint also good photo opportunity! :)

anyone interested?

only jobs i have to get sorted on the golf before the meet is tax/fan belt/battery/mixture/leaks/timing lol

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
i think that is a fab idea…. and it would be good fun and defo something to remember. I hope the Berks region is up for it???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:

Back to the top

James_W said

Just to go of topic alittle, what is the record for most mk1's at a regional meet?
is there a recorord to beat?????

Back to the top
up for that and the big mac challenge and just to see peoples faces to see all types of mk1s .and 2 make a new record

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

jaycab said

James_W said

is there a recorord to beat?????

We got 13 (or 12 if we are not allowed to count jetta's ;)) at this month berks meet & I know the mk meet always gets a good turn out so I was seeing who has had the most.

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
On behalf of the Staffs VW masssive... Game on! (KFC please)

Back to the top
Milky,

I'm up for a pint, mine's on the road tomorrow

Back to the top
Any region set a marker yet?? If not I declare 1, no photos though as I was driving and there was a queue so couldn't jump out etc  :roll: Will go and ask for CCTV if you don't believe me  :wink:

NW Region in the lead I believe  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
may try this at our June meet as part of a cruse… I'll see what our regional hosts say  :wink:

Back to the top
NW still in the lead then  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

NW still in the lead then  :mrgreen:

Nope…. we want a re-count!!!  CCTV evidence please Kav  :lol:

Back to the top
So 1 Is the target? Haha
and u want video evidence? Where do u want it uploading?

Back to the top
Any video evidence is good… think Milton Keynes region will be going for this at the next meet… with 2 mk1's lol

Back to the top
Us from Derbyshire are gonna have a go tomorrow hopefully :) at least 5 hopefully :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.