Skip navigation

Simple Q thread...So I lowered my car 80mm in the end!! Pg3!

Back to the top

Simple Q thread...So I lowered my car 80mm in the end!! Pg3!

i dont normally like gold wheels but they suit ur car, with the polished dish n all. Can imagine they cost a few pennies!

Back to the top
they are actually  an anodised rim, but really shiny, k33ts repainted the rims, but yes i agree they do suit the car really well, keep thinking about some ronals or schmidts or maybe some porsche polished rims on it, might use ronals as winter wheels

VOTE FOR MY CAR ON COTM :)
92 clipper, chrysler red, tt interior, 16" splits, slammed!

Back to the top
Yeah i run g60 over winter!!

AND snizzle dizzle i like the stance what tyres you running??

Back to the top
they are 195 40 16's,  wheels are 6.5 inch wide, so they got a lovely tuck under the arch, back could go lower and front could drop another 15mm if it wasnt for the bloody speed bumps and huge pot holes around town

Back to the top
Im running 195 45's on a 6j so probably similar rolling circumference i'd imagine…………I live on a main road so i wanna go slammed you done any other mods?? arch trimming arch bucket removal? ect ect

Back to the top

redhouse said

they are 195 40 16's,  wheels are 6.5 inch wide, so they got a lovely tuck under the arch, back could go lower and front could drop another 15mm if it wasnt for the bloody speed bumps and huge pot holes around town

Did you just buy that Cabby in your sig pic? Its lovely.

Back to the top
no its standard other than that mate, i love the slammed look which is why im thinking of the coilover bags so i can drop and raise on a button, instead of hands and knees with a spanner. got the tank and pumps, just need the actual bags next, after the summer it will be going in to have the interior re trimmed

Back to the top
lower than a badgers badger........lol

Back to the top
65 tbf id say, looks pretty low….

Got mine 110 and ive still got some room at the back but ive not got poke and my wheels are about 5 inches wide.

Looks mint though.

:)

Ive got a roof though :D

Back to the top
pfffft who needs a roof id prefer a million ft of head room!! and nearly 140bhp!! cabbies rule!! lol

Back to the top
yes old spice, i bought it from rob keets a few weeks back, she is a beauty, i love it so much i have decided to move house just so she has a garage, couldnt face the thought of walking out in the morning and see it damaged, there would be murders! i will be taking it up to ultimate dubs on sunday if you wanna have a look, still needs work but mainly interior stuff, head lining door cards and retrim of seats in cream leather with deep red centres in perforated suede leather, with deep red stitching, clad the dash in leather, i may consider having a cream mohair roof, now i have a garage it wont stain to buggery

Back to the top
Sounds like you got some snazzy plans. What shade of red is yours........paprika??....... yeah i like the slammed look also mind you ralph (old spice) has his wound down pretty low for an oldie ;)

Back to the top
its done in chrysler america candy red, when the sun is on it it has a bronze fleck to it, love saturday mornings when i polish it before taking it out, she shines like glass

Back to the top
Ow was gonna say looks a bit different i am colorblind though...... so i do struggle but looks good just bought myself another bumper to smooth off....where do you run your front reg?

Back to the top
fair play on the smoothage chris.

Will look fat.

I had plans for my plastic bumper but its a little harder….

nice car though enit redhouse, wheels look smart tbh.

I want to go to UD but i have no car/money.

Back to the top
it will be my first time there, looking forward to seeing the standard i need to get to to show mine off next year, not far off it now.

Back to the top
my plate is under the front bumper on the front splitter, looks the nuts

Back to the top
sweet i cant see on pictures thats all, thats where mine will go well in theory may tuck it right away lol hidden ;)

I been UD loads of times its quiet good tbf im only up the road in coventry (uni) and stoke (home). So nice and easy traffic is always epic though!! lol

I aint going this year fitting coilys ect might pop over in the mighty mk2 polo

Back to the top

NOW!!

Back to the top
Love it :)
There are too many online users to list.