Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 6th April Easter Special

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 6th April Easter Special

Spudfingers said

HEY PARKER IS BACK!!!!! - How's it going mate?  You still got the white cabby?  We're convoying to the AGM this year so make sure you whack that into your calendar!!  Glad to see you back mate it's funny as we mentioned you at the last few meets wondering if everything was alright.  Nice to see ya mate.

Congrats on passing her MOT Zambo - another year of motoring ahead  :lol:

oh it's m8 now is it!! You've been slating him big time! I'l tell ya Parker haha!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
HAHHAHAHAAAA you freaking germ-ball…. you'd start a fight in an empty house you would!!!

Parker ….. Ian said you loved him too much that's why you couldn't come and visit us any more.  He then admitted it was because he checked out your carbs one too many times and scared you off…. which one is the truth ???  :dontknow:

Back to the top
It's lie's I tell you it's all lie's Parker! What actually happened was spud was trying to claim that he wasn't a midget and that he wasn't the smallest person at the mk meet and infact that you was? I don't think spud ever thought you was coming back so we'd never find out he was the smallest….. Ohhhh how wrong could spud be I guess now were finally gunna prove he is the genuine midget of mk!!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
And spud said you loved him more than me and that you also couldn't come for 9 months as you were secretly carrying and having spuds lovewok!! (love child in our language parker' you'l learn Wokie language quick enough we did!! haha)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
lol crazyness dont worry chaps there's enough of parker to go around thats for sure and dont worry i still have my baby she's doing well very well still, only 2 minor hicups which are getting fixed soon but nothing too bad a dodgy wiper stalk and rattling gear selector thats all, spuds lovechild aye wow on those meets you really are having good in depth conversations then still  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
So when are we coming out of our winter hibbernation to bask in the suns glow and sup fine drinks? May even tempt drunkstar out to play if he's allowed some of his beloved Stella!

Back to the top
I asked the same thing m8 i'v declared summer!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

nickl said

So when are we coming out of our winter hibbernation to bask in the suns glow and sup fine drinks? May even tempt drunkstar out to play if he's allowed some of his beloved Stella!

we'l come out hibernation when you come out the closet!!  :P

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
i was watching one these world strongest man programs earlier on tv where they have to pick up something and carry it as far as possible and it gave me an idea, i'v thought of another game for the easter meet…..

using car parking spaces as markers we could take it in turns to pick up and carry the midget as far as we can and the one who manages to carry the midget over the most car parking spaces is the winner?? :angel:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Hmmmmm, zambos watching world strong man? whose coming out now then mr?!!!!! :wink:  You just want spud on your back again! :mrgreen:  8O  :|

Back to the top

nickl said

Hmmmmm, zambos watching world strong man? whose coming out now then mr?!!!!! :wink:  You just want spud on your back again! :mrgreen:  8O  :|

Spuds always on my back, I'm always carrying him around in little ruck sack on my back like little gizmo the gremlin, it's cause his got short legs he tires easy bless him! :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
small legs, you reckon he's like a tripod then, like a kick stand? do you reckon spudwoks or woks in general have to worry about pyoubic hairs? or would it be furr? just a thought…discuss

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Brucieboy you've got issue's m8! 8O

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Bruce definately has issues if hes even contemplating wanting to discuss the nether regions if you know what i mean! 8O

Back to the top
Spudwok ask's…… 'how much do you love me brucie'

brucie replies…….. 'put it all in!'

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
when i went round spudwoks house the other day he was trying to get me to take some of his fav films back home to watch……

why did this not surprise me when he said it was one of his favourites!!

the rest of his dvd collection consisted of willow and BIG(tom hanks)

spudwok left the room and me and laine could hear huffing and puffing a right comotion going on and spud walks in the lounge carrying this dvd…. its mad look at the the size of him compared to a dvd im suprised he managed to pick up!!…….

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
LOL im glad to see the tone of this section is still bad in my absence.

Im going to come along to the next one as my house is now FINISHED (excluding skirting boards and some glossing and painting the utility room oh and fitting the new vanity unit in the downstairs loo)

Nick you need to get your hairy ass over and pick up the front bumper if your going to stand any chance of winning the show and shine. also rustys on about curry night/booze session if you fancy it?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
LOL ian that made me lol hard.

Is it just me or does spud look like some dirty perv in that pic?

Back to the top

funk-star said

LOL ian that made me lol hard.

Is it just me or does spud look like some dirty perv in that pic?

that would explain why at one point during my visit at spuds he was stomping round the lounge in a circle chanting ….IM A LEADER..IM A LEADER..IM A LEADER OF A GANG…YA WANNA BE IN MY GANG MY GANG MY GANG OH YEAH!! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Did he ask in a shady deep voice whilst rubbing his legs "do you want to look at my DVD collection"

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.