Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 6th April Easter Special

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 6th April Easter Special

brucieboy said

nickl said

What entails in "entering" the Easter show and shine?

And yes it will be a very special meet…….I will be there, and the caddy is coming back out of winter hibbernation!! Yay! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

theres no point in you even entring! it'll just be…show 'n'…thats it!

Matt paint cant win a ruddy show n shine! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAH love it brucie  :notworthy:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

could we think of an event with a prize that nikl could possibly enter and win please any suggestions dont hessitate…….heres mine!!…….

best show fly tipper! (you cant park that caddy there for long fly tippings illegal!)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

legseleven said

Im pleased to announce my baby :D  is up & WORKING!!!! yipeeeeee!!!!!!!! c u all there 6th April!!!!! x

aren't there laws against child labour?

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

legseleven said

Im pleased to announce my baby :D  is up & WORKING!!!! yipeeeeee!!!!!!!! c u all there 6th April!!!!! x

aren't there laws against child labour?

Hee-hee !!!!  :clap:

Back to the top
LOL zambo good to hear some input from you….well done at wining car of the month…..at last! :mrgreen:

Hows about giving me a prize for best fire starter? in just one blink of an eye….zambos cabby turns into a giant ball of flames!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

zambeaky said

brucieboy said

nickl said

And yes it will be a very special meet…….I will be there, and the caddy is coming back out of winter hibbernation!! Yay! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

could we think of an event with a prize that nikl could possibly enter and win please any suggestions dont hessitate….

Fasted Caddy…..

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

nickl said

LOL zambo good to hear some input from you….well done at wining car of the month…..at last! :mrgreen:

Hows about giving me a prize for best fire starter? in just one blink of an eye….zambos cabby turns into a giant ball of flames!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

nikl put the matches down and step away from the cabby!! …… im watchin you PAL!!  :wink:  :mrgreen:

even if you did torch my cabby when its finally exstinguished people will only mistake for your caddy!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
nah dont be silly zambo, rour cabbies far to slow to be my caddy-i bet the caddys fast enough now to make it look like youve left your hand brake on whilst your giving it full beans!! :mrgreen:

besides, you would need hideously bright rims and a pile of rust for anyone to make that mistake! :wink:

Back to the top

zambeaky said

brucieboy said

nickl said

could we think of an event with a prize that nikl could possibly enter and win please any suggestions dont hessitate….
largest amount of Ikea flatpacks carried by mk1……

Back to the top
i couldnt enter that one studs- the extra weight in the back has a tendency to put the rear arches on the tyres thus preventing the wheels from turning and leaving me stranded!!.........homebase and 5 kilos of gravel for my mum found that one out!!

Back to the top
ill be there, sorry i aint been for a while, real life and stuff like that lol but ill deff 100% be there cant wait!!!

Back to the top
any prize for furthest traveled?

thinking about swinging by and seeing you guys at this one!

only an hour and a half away

Back to the top
Oh my god…… Parker lives!!!!!!! Haha be good to see you Parker……

Come by whatalotoffun, everyones welcome fella

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
When are we thinking of returning from our hibernation cave at ikea and returning to the summer location? ….. I'v had my roof down twice in the past couple of weeks(although the heater was on max! Haha) but i'v declared summer!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Can we have a game of sting ball but with an Easter theme where we use cadburys cream eggs instead of a ball!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

any prize for furthest traveled?

thinking about swinging by and seeing you guys at this one!

only an hour and a half away
yes,cup of a hot beverage of your choice.

it took me over three hours to get home once when top hose split :banghead:

the more the merrier :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(people at the meet not top hoses spliting)

Back to the top
 Well she had her MOT today and she passed with flying colours…….HAPPY DAYS!!

She had one advisery and that was front off side brake hose slightly decayed

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Comon folks were gettin out done by the nw on post and visits on regional we can't have that!!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
zambeaky ello ello mate yeah im still alive will be at the next meet for sure not i got a job that doesnt rule my life hehe cant wait how you been keeping, grats on the mot nice one

Back to the top
HEY PARKER IS BACK!!!!! - How's it going mate?  You still got the white cabby?  We're convoying to the AGM this year so make sure you whack that into your calendar!!  Glad to see you back mate it's funny as we mentioned you at the last few meets wondering if everything was alright.  Nice to see ya mate.

Whatalotafun - fly over mate and say hi.  We try to make everyone feel welcome and it'll be good to finally meet you.

I fixed the wipers on spudwok today.  It was a goosed motor.  My old man bought me one off of a mk1 cabby which I fitted today.  Job done… I can see in the rain again and I don't have to move with the wipers!! lol.

The grey mk1 has two leaks one is oil from the oil filter and the other is fluid from the T piece section at the front of the head… going to have to have to sort those two before I whack it through an MOT ready for the summer meets  :lol:

Congrats on passing her MOT Zambo - another year of motoring ahead  :lol:

Back to the top

parker1979 said

zambeaky ello ello mate yeah im still alive will be at the next meet for sure not i got a job that doesnt rule my life hehe cant wait how you been keeping, grats on the mot nice one

I'm good thanks m8, be nice to see you back, bet my cabby will look different from when ya last see her! Hope you still got yours?

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.