Skip navigation

NWM meeting at Trafford Centre 11/3/10 7.30pm onwards

Back to the top

NWM meeting at Trafford Centre 11/3/10 7.30pm onwards

Right,

A new year and a new show season begins so its only right that we have a meet to see what everybody has done to their cars over the winter! (Nothing in the case of mine!  :redfaced: )

Soooo, get yourself along to the Trafford Centre covered car park from 7.30pm onwards on Thursday 11th March 2010.

We'll have a look over the cars and for those who want to, they can have a drink inside later on.

Ta, Dan

Back to the top
now then im just wondering if had much interest as i was gonna come down for it..but………..

iv sold my mk1 tintop n no have a mk1 caddy am i still allowed too play with you guys????? :lol:

Back to the top
sean caddys are welcome  :wink:

I'm working 'til 7 that day so a maybe, depends on how busy work's been.

As for show season, over the winter I couldn't decide on shiny or rat look so I've gone for the 'Sh-at' look  :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
I've been told I'm goin 8)  8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Yes you have been told you are coming and so am I with the delightful Mrs A5OPY, one whiff of the Trafford Centre and she's all up for the meet :roll: my wallets gone in hiding :(

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Come on Mancs, where are you all???  :dontknow:

I thought that you wanted a meet on your door step!!! Here's the prime place for you all to show what you've got, meet like minded people and have as chat.

Come on, don't be shy!!!!  :lol:

Back to the top

Dano said

Come on Mancs, where are you all???  :dontknow:

I thought that you wanted a meet on your door step!!! Here's the prime place for you all to show what you've got, meet like minded people and have as chat.

Come on, don't be shy!!!!  :lol:

yes come on guys not one from the Manchester area yet mind you prob all been watchin the match :roll:

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Going where?  :dontknow:

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
I was born in salford.................... does that count ?

Back to the top
can a still come my mk1 is be restored, so a will have 2 come in a pug am affrid :cry:

Back to the top

522AYD said

I was born in salford……………….. does that count ?

Only if you're at the meet!!

birkin said

can a still come my mk1 is be restored, so a will have 2 come in a pug am affrid :cry:

Of course you can!!!  :wink:

Back to the top
I shall be there then:-)

Back to the top
ME TOO………………

Probably come in the XR3I, as my Campaign is under going

Back to the top

522AYD said

ME TOO………………

Probably come in the XR3I, as my Campaign is under going

whoa, now you're really starting to push the boundaries!!!

Back to the top
Come on you guys shake a leg lets see you, we can get more central than this place???

Back to the top
Confirmed.
(Could whoever it was that i spoke to at the Bury meet about front lights please bring them along and  we can see where we go from there??)

Back to the top
I'm being funny Mancs but ……

COME ON, we're in your town and you're not making us very welcome!!!!  8O

Get you woolly mits on, brave the cold and come out to play.

THURSDAY 11th MARCH 2010, 7.30pm onwards at the Trafford Centre, in case you've missed the date!!  :wink:

Dan

Back to the top

mellrig said

Confirmed.
(Could whoever it was that i spoke to at the Bury meet about front lights please bring them along and  we can see where we go from there??)

That'll be me then 'Dark Horse'  :lol:

Fingers crossed I will be, 60/40 at the moment as long as someone doesn't nick signalling cable or throw themselves under a train  8O I'll make sure they're in the boot  :mrgreen:

Chris

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
I'm still a few weeks from roadworthy with the Mk1 and my daily car needs a power steering pump!!!

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top

lennyhope said

I'm still a few weeks from roadworthy with the Mk1 and my daily car needs a power steering pump!!!

WHERE YOU IN N.W MATEY???????????

CAN ONE OF USE GIVE YOU A LIFT MAYBE??
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.