Slow n low

Back to the top

Slow n low

high sumps ftw!

Back to the top
haha cheers man. signal orange :)
ross thats sweet! looks very tidy

Back to the top
Cheers. Yours is for sale isnt it? Im sure i saw it on pistonheads?…  looks lovely

Back to the top
nah i was the one that bought it haha
and thanks :)

Back to the top
Ah I see. i had a feeling that was the case. What are the plans?

Back to the top
beautiful!!!!!!

Back to the top
Nice looking cars guys :D

Back to the top
loving the porker wheels

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
atm im just tidying it up really. had to have a few new bits on it. alternator and downpipe mainly. then should be getting the seats redone, delocked passenger handle, lower the front a bit for less/no reverse rake, relocate the speakers out the parcel shelf thats collapsed. that kind of thing. long term, probably along the lines of polo gt engine..but that wont be until my insurance drops. 1.1 is the only way to go when 17!

Back to the top
1.1 is always the way to go :P im not planning on changing mine for a while, getting bike carbs on the old 1.1 engine tho for the sound. i like that orange man  my cousin has a chevett with a 2.0l pinto engine on 40 webbers in that colour, goes like stink and you cant miss it :P

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
few more taken last night in lincoln!

looks much better for a good wash &wax lol

Jon.

Back to the top
NICE!!! its pretty low!

Back to the top
Looks really good and I want that sticker!!!!

T

Back to the top
the stickers on ebay lol. have one that says "i'm not drunk, just avoiding potholes" and the one on the windscreen has a pic of brucey and says "you were right to go lower" lmao.

My mate skip has an evil sense of humour lol

i have 1.5 "honk if anything falls off" stickers on the back too. half of one fell off  :dontknow:

lol

madmax122, it is unfeasibly low in honesty.  every fortnight i have to go under it and spray a load more underseal on lol, helps it slide over the speedbumps without me losing much metal…  

Jon.

Back to the top
Jon that sounds about like mine!  :lol: what do you use to seal the underside of it? I really think I should start doing that to mine

Back to the top
just the hammerite stonechip stuff that comes in an aerosol

means i can just drive it up my ramps, lift the back and spray the bare bits lol.

dries in about an hr rather than the brush on stuff that can take days.

Jon.

Back to the top
mates dad had a mini, was fully low…

No speed bump land…..

but he welded on some bars underneath so he could jsut hardcore the scrapes and bumps.

think i may try it see how it goes ….

but its weight tbh and i do like the lightness..

Back to the top
i'll have a look for some of that then, I cant even drive mine up on to ramps tho :( or get a trolley jack under it for that matter :( haha will find a way tho :)

The metal bars does sound like a good plan, I'm not to worried about weight its slow as f*** anyway  :lol:

Back to the top
well i can get mine on my ramps coz they're quite long so have a shallow angle.

i use the scissor jack to lift it high enough to get a trolley under lol. hence having to repair my sill last weekend…

lol

Jon.

Back to the top
:lol: sounds about like me there haha
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.