Skip navigation

World cup predictions!!

Back to the top

World cup predictions!!

whens the ball going to get rolling with this spud? after all its just over 4 weeks till England's first game!

Back to the top
[marq=right] [/marq]

Banner

Back to the top
Lets go now sedge yeah?  Good point bud.  Can you all pm me your e-mail addresses and I'll bung you over the fixtures… send it back to me.

I'll then populate the big spreadsheet and send everyone a copy… GAME ON!!!  E-mail addresses please…. we are soon to start.

By the way I'm away for a week as of Sunday so wont have internet access until next Friday.

Sedge cheers for the heads up… as I'm away we really only have 3 weeks

Back to the top
No problem, Pm sent :)

Back to the top
Kavlfc and Sedge - fixtures pm'd to you gents  :wink:

Neo283
daz1971
dewpro
jellybelly
Italiandave

E-mail addresses please  :lol: … the games are about to begin….  :wink:

Back to the top
PM. your way….
[marq=right] [/marq]

Banner

Back to the top
Kav, Daz, Sedge… fixtures pm'd to you lads… predict the scores and send them back  :wink:

Back to the top
Is it too late to 'get in on the action'? For the record I know nothing about footy, I only ever watch the world cup.. bit of fun though!

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black
Mars Red Campaign - work in progress
MK1 GTi Sportline '92' J Red

Back to the top

MikeyT said

Is it too late to 'get in on the action'? For the record I know nothing about footy, I only ever watch the world cup.. bit of fun though!

Exactly that mate… it's all fun and takes no effort at all.  Simply pm me your e-mail address, fill in what you think the scores will be and e-mail me back… job done  :mrgreen:

Pm me your e-mail address bud.

People who I have e-mail addresses for

Sedge
Kavlfc
Daz1971
MikeyT

People interested but nee e-mail addresses for

Neo283  
dewpro
jellybelly
Italiandave

List amended for MikeyT … thanks for getting involved.. it's going to be good with this many people already  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Working my scores out now…. anyone else for this..??
 :D

Banner

Back to the top
emailed back to you spud :) got a feeling some of mine might be a bit ambitious but what the hell its the world cup anything can happen :)

Back to the top
got a feeling some of mine might be a bit ambitious

:lol:

Think I may've been slightly biased too  :D

You should have mine now too mate  :dontknow:

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black
Mars Red Campaign - work in progress
MK1 GTi Sportline '92' J Red

Back to the top
Should have them in my e-mail gents so I'll check them in a bit and update the master spreadsheet.

This is going to be cracking.  I'm away without internet access for a week so if I miss you, I'll get back to you on Friday…. join in by simply pm'ing me your e-mail address  :wink:   anyone and everyone welcome to join in.

Back to the top
Or you can PM me your email and I'll forward my template whilst Spud is lost in a forest or whatever he's upto  :dontknow: No t'internet for a week  8O  8O Even if I'm on me hols I find a WiFi bar with me phone  :roll:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
LOL…. I was in London and was scared of the big city… only went out with lads on the course for few beers.  I'm back now though so get sending me your e-mail address and join in… it's not long now until the world cup kicks off!!!!

Back to the top

MikeyT said

You should have mine now too mate  :dontknow:

Can't see yours mate… can you send it again please from your sent items  :dontknow: ?  Sorry fella.

Back to the top
Sedge/Kavlfc both of yours are in the spreadsheet now.  Daz I've pm'd you mate.

Anyone else joining in?

Back to the top
come on guys have a go, only takes 5 mins to fill out all the scores and no doubt you can't do much worse than me with some of my guesses  :lol:

Back to the top

Sedge said

come on guys have a go, only takes 5 mins to fill out all the scores and no doubt you can't do much worse than me with some of my guesses  :lol:

You aint seen mine yet  :mrgreen:

I'm throwing in a little prize for the winner and it really does only take five mins to fill in the scores  :lol:

Back to the top
Neo I've e-mailed you the fixtures mate… just fill them in and bung them back  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.