Skip navigation

72 band quiz

Back to the top

72 band quiz

Been off of here a while due to work and personal commitments so lets get back into it.  Here is a picture containing 72 bands represented by pictures.  Can you guess all 72?  Please have a go and try to resist cheating by not googling it (that's easy) see how many you can get yourself, you and your partner, you and your family!!!  GO!!!

Back to the top
To get you started, the planes at the top….. The B52's…… the monkeys…Gorillaz…. you get it… now look again and try to figure out the others  :wink:

Back to the top
rolling stones
white snake
smashing pumkins
the egales
blues brothers
gorillaz
b52
the zombies
sissor sister
guns and roses

excuse the spelling but thats about it from me!! :)

Banner

Back to the top
Sex pistols, corner shop, 50 cent, rolling stones

Back to the top
Doing well peeps  :lol:

Back to the top
iron maiden, u2, the doors, crowded house, the beach boys

Back to the top
Bouchay, Iron Maiden took me ages mate!!

Back to the top
scissor sisters…(the) eels, queen, prince, madonna, jesus and mary chain.Led Zeppelin, cars. Traffic from the 60`s I think ?Green day.Matchbox, rockabilly band from 80`s. alice in chains. red hot chillie peppers,doors (4 of em). thats it for tonight…ta ta

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
one more, cypress hill (in the background)...

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

Back to the top
Not sure on these
Blur, Sex pistols, 9 inch nails, Prince, Queen, U2, Deep purple, Garbage, The pixies

Back to the top
Doing well Sean  :wink:

Back to the top
Eminem, Scorpions, Reel big fish, Dinosaur junior

Back to the top
What picture?  :dontknow: Not a band, a question  :D

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
The Horrors ? The Flamingos? The pixies?

Back to the top
The pic's now appeared  :D

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Cornershop, The Monkeys (big I know  :lol:), Artic Monkeys (it's winter), Queen, Whitesnake, Doller  8O, Stone Roses, Journey (car looks like it's moving), Dinosaur Jr, Airship???

Back to the top
airship???lol led zep, my man :wink:

Back to the top
beach boys or jan and dean(wipe outand surfing safari

Back to the top
come on.... come on..... twisted sister, radiohead.... manic street preachers.... keep going lads and lasses

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

airship???lol led zep, my man :wink:

They're from Manchester

www.myspace.com/airshiptheband

:wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.