Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

well golf-chums.. it seems that you ARE lucky.. jamie got the job !!!! thanks all for 'crossing' stuff.  He beat 54 people to it!  he doesn't know when he'll start yet tho so still can't come to curry night :"( as we're rather low on the old spudoohickeys.

see you's next tues :D

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
[marq=up]*** YEAH GET IN!!!! ***
 :cheer:  :dance:  :clap: :clap:  :dance:  :cheer: [/marq]

Back to the top
Zambo can't make it I think as he's still waiting to hear from his job.

Are we all meeting at the restaraunt at about 8pm then?  :dontknow: .  Are there any carparks nearby so Alaine can park up?  Also do they allow you to hire wheelbarrows so Alaine can get me back to said carpark once I'm full of beer and curry ??

Back to the top
Here is a google map link, it is the Theatre district area, next to Waitrose. Parking is free after 6pm anywhere around it. If you need any help or other info shout!

Google Maps

706 midsummer blvd, milton keynes. MK9 3NT

meet there at 7.45 ish as table booked for 8pm, there are lots of bars VERY close for drinkies, but we'll stick to the restaurant for starters or we'll get lost. ;)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
You better check that the restaurant lets dogs in for spuds sake- they may even let you eat out of your pedigree chum bowl!! Better make sure your dry though spud......no one likes the smell of damp dog! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
whats the deal with zambos job? did i miss something?

Hope everything works out for you mate whatever it is.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Zambo's work were being idiots but he's fine.

It's tomorrow night ladies and spuddlets!!!  I'm having a flea-bath tonight in preparation…. Are people wearing shirts and jeans or just casual T-shirt and jeans?  Don't bother saying it's actually fancy dress and we're going as chickens…. I fell for that last time… there was everyone in shirts and jeans politely eating away…… there was me opposite in a big yellow bird suit dipping my big beak in mint sauce and getting my wing caught in bombay potatoes….  :cry: …. not funny!!!

Back to the top
Spud, you are priceless  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think jeans and t-shirt will be fine. i may be in shorts as its nearly march and the winter clothes get packed up soon.

All confirmed for 10 just in case zambo changes his mind or someone suddenly reads the post and realise they have missed the curry night.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

ant5 said

Spud, you are priceless  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think jeans and t-shirt will be fine. i may be in shorts as its nearly march and the winter clothes get packed up soon.

All confirmed for 10 just in case zambo changes his mind or someone suddenly reads the post and realise they have missed the curry night.

what is this 'winter clothes' you speak of?  I think my MUM has 'winter clothes' closet and a summer clothes closet….. she's 60  you old beyond your years ant?

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
I have more shorts than trousers, Spud knows all about being short…..

You do knitting  :dontknow:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
When Ant finishes using his shorts… he passes them on to me as trousers  :lol:
I did get confussed last meet though as I said "Ant do you want to tuck those two white bits of string back in your shorts"…. he looked at me in disgust and said … "those are my legs…."  8O

One more day to go….  :lol: … only 5 until the meet  :cheer: <- Funk in a tu-tu  :wink:

Back to the top
Graydog!!!!

where did you get your VW centre caps from for your ATS classics? i want some big time!!!  you comin to the next one??
 x

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
ive only got two mate the other side has ATSs caps  :lol:  they came on the car when i got it so no idea where they came from mate ye should be there next tue see ya then

Back to the top
coolio thanks dude!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Curry night tonight  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!!  I'm going to starve myself…. and also bring lots of chewing gum due to an expected excess intake of popadom and onions and onion bhadji

Back to the top
CURRY NIGHT WAHEY!!!!!

What time are we meeting? im getting there for 7;30

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

CURRY NIGHT WAHEY!!!!!

What time are we meeting? im getting there for 7;30

Not far off that time mate  :lol: !!!  I'm caving in and having a subway… but that's it….. I'm looking forward to a nice pint  :lol: !!!  Funk I'll phone you when me and miss spudders arive to see where you and mrs funk are!!!

Pint of beer, onion bhaji washed down with a chicken jalfrazi For The Win !!  :cheer:

Back to the top
Yeaaa, home nice and early been looking forward to my Curry all week :lol:

Spud i`ll PM you my number and i can let you know when i arrive etc.etc.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

ant5 said

Yeaaa, home nice and early been looking forward to my Curry all week :lol:

Spud i`ll PM you my number and i can let you know when i arrive etc.etc.

Cheers mate I've pm'd you mine.

just over three hours for a nice cold pint and chin wag!!  Straight home for us, shower, changed and then off we go  :lol: …. should get there about 19:30Hrs - 19:45Hrs.

I've just ironed my chicken suit so I'm ready to go…. these bird feet are quite hard to walk in though  :roll: …. oh well… at least we're all going to look the same as you all promised….

Back to the top
Zambo can make it!!!  Just waiting to hear from Ant if there's enough room (not that Zambo is a "tubber" or anything I just mean an extra seat… but yes he is a tubber lol )

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.