Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

graydog said

i should be coming to this one as finally got the caddy back after my little run in with that discovery :redfaced:

YAY is it all looking straight then mate?  Still drive ok?

Back to the top
Please can you all confirm if you can make the Curry night on Friday 26th February.

Link with address and more menus     http://www.onionbhaji.co.uk/restaurants/rajdhani15.html   

As i said before booked it for 10 peeps but need to confirm asap.

Bru,  Wow you brought a house well done chap  :D  You  still in Dunstable. You dont look old enough to have a mortgage  :lol:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Friday Curry!!!!  Hmmmm… onion bhaji… garlic naan…. Chicken Jalfrezi…  :mrgreen: !!!  Wish this week would hurry up… I'm starving already  :lol:

Back to the top
Me and mrs funk will be attending.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
What time we getting there?  19:30Hrs-20:00Hrs?

Back to the top
i'm gonna have to say we can't make it… OH hasn't heard if he has the job yet or not and unfortunately we didn't win the lottery so can't afford it :"(

will be at meet on 2nd tho… with gruber.. my rolling swimming pool, so much water in the passenger footwell that spud could do some lengths and get his 100m badge :(  will be ripping carpet out this coming weekend as it's just soaking up the water and smelling like wet spud.  :P bleh!

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
:lmao: … you'll grow to love the smell of wet dog.. errrmmm spud  :lol: … once the nostril nipping stops and the tears clear from your eyes….. and you're eyebrows have fallen off…. it aint THAT bad  :lol: !!

Grubber doesn't really have a chance of keeping water out when you use a shower curtain as your door insert and drive around with a shower cap on though does he…. poor sod thinks he IS a shower… don't look but he's fed up being confussed and is currently trying to create a "plug-hole" underneath your carpets  8O

Funk and Mrs Funk are going WooooHoooo… Alaine and Claire will have another women to talk Eastenders with  :lol:

Back to the top
I'm afraid she dosnt watch that tosh!!

Glee
heroes
desperate house wives
dancing on ice

Then yes she will chat for hours.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Bdsm as suggested by funkstars avataar.......;) lol :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Curry Night

Ant5
Mrs Ant5 (Claire)
Spud
Alaine
Zambo (maybe)
Rajan
Charles  
Jenny  
Funk Star  
Mrs Funk  

Thanks everybody. There is room for more so please post or PM, I must know by Wednesday so tomorrow is your last chance.
Mrs Funk should get on with Claire because that is the same stuff i hear about, and Eastenders but it has been really good recently  :D.

I dont know if we can get there any earlier or places nearby for a starting beer due to baby sitter etc.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
im looking forward to meeting people on the 2nd be nice putting faces to names :)

you dont want to see me angry im like noddy with a headache.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

graydog said

i should be coming to this one as finally got the caddy back after my little run in with that discovery :redfaced:

YAY is it all looking straight then mate?  Still drive ok?

ye shes all good was great to get back behind the wheel of her after nearly 2months driving an astra :redfaced:  a quick pic bit naff but you get the idea see in a couple of weeks!

Back to the top
That vent looks good on the bonnet mate… different I like it.  Still got the fish on your rear window I see bud!!  Look forward to seeing you in March  :wink:

simmo88 said

im looking forward to meeting people on the 2nd be nice putting faces to names  :)

Be good to meet you too as you're pretty active on here… always good to see a chatty forum  :wink: .  I'll be the short guy in a hoody that smells like a wet dog… funk will be the guy who looks drunk (because he probably is), ant will be wearing shorts  :lol: … Zambo will be behind a camcorder rubbing his thighs  :lol: … we're a friendly bunch so don't be shy !!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

That vent looks good on the bonnet mate… different I like it.  Still got the fish on your rear window I see bud!!  Look forward to seeing you in March  :wink:

simmo88 said

im looking forward to meeting people on the 2nd be nice putting faces to names  :)

Be good to meet you too as you're pretty active on here… always good to see a chatty forum  :wink: .  I'll be the short guy in a hoody that smells like a wet dog… funk will be the guy who looks drunk (because he probably is), ant will be wearing shorts  :lol: … Zambo will be behind a camcorder rubbing his thighs  :lol: … we're a friendly bunch so don't be shy !!

dont worry i've never been known for being shy lol :P

Back to the top
Good stuff… you bringing your scubba dog?  :lol:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Good stuff… you bringing your scubba dog?  :lol:

not mine found the pic for my mate as he has 1 with hoodys coats allsorts its funny

(BTW paid up for full membership last night :) )

Back to the top

ant5 said

Curry Night

Thanks everybody. There is room for more so please post or PM, I must know by Wednesday so tomorrow is your last chance.
Mrs Funk should get on with Claire because that is the same stuff i hear about, and Eastenders but it has been really good recently  :D.
Can not make curry night, :cry:
but, looking forward to monthly meet :D

Back to the top

simmo88 said

Well done you!!!!  You planning on using any of the discounts?  

I renew each year because I like the atmosphere and help you get (just a way of giving a bit back to keep it running).  

Used my discount for Footman James insurance this year (10%).

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

simmo88 said

Well done you!!!!  You planning on using any of the discounts?  

I renew each year because I like the atmosphere and help you get (just a way of giving a bit back to keep it running).  

Used my discount for Footman James insurance this year (10%).

will deffo be using the GSF discount (even though i normally blag some anyway)

some off the other discounts will be usefull to
and as you say i like to think im doing my bit for the club and have had loads of help from people on here so i thought why not :)

Back to the top
well done Simmo!!

I'm really looking forward to this meet… all the regulars are well up for it and always good to see new faces!!!  Bring on March!!!   :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.