Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

HAHAHAAA Is the s2k furry????

Hope you can both make it to the curry night and more importantly I hope OH gets the job… go on OH my son… GET IN!!!!!!…. when would he know how he's done?

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

alrighty chaps.. guess what i picked up on saturday morning!!!??!!! that's right GRUBERTA with her brand new Tuk Customs face lift….omg i almost cried! she's beeooootifuls! not that she wasn't good before but now? you's are gonna be muchos jealous!
:P :D *squeels with excitement*

we (me and grubs) will be at march meet, dunno about curry night cos i still dunno date or if i'll have money spare.

:D glad you were happy with it, theres a few bits i werent happy with but thats just me. is the colour combo to your liking.
i would of liked to see it back together but i dont know weither they told you or not ive moved on from there.
going to have to build it all up again.
they could of done your door shuts lazy *****

we need pics :lol:

rob

www.keets-customs.co.uk

Back to the top
Where have you gone Rob?  Did they do it or yourself mate… or a bit each?  Going to have a look at the work in March  :lol:

Back to the top
Right peeps im counting on everyone from the mk meet to please vote for me in car of the month for march, i want that prize!! haha

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
father funks fine...i telephoned all the pubs and there was an empty pint glass trail all over northamptonshire and bedfordshire.... his like the big foot? ... you find the pint prints in the snow but you never actually see him!! haha

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Lol I was about to say I spoke to drunk star last night and the food news is his liver hasn't explode yet- he's just busy having his bird bath(spud) turned into more of a lake whilst moving house- he better get a wetsuit and diving tank!!!!

Was also wondering what had happened to the pie eater until he posted up abouT empty pint glasses everywhere- followed closely by empty pie cases littering the streets!!!!! Glad to hea were all alive and kicking- apart from me dieing from man flu…….whilst still climbing trees with a chainsaw! :wink:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Anyone got Rajs number? Been let down on a car bieng collected and remembered he mentioned he might be up for doing it?

If you could text him and point him to this thread please.

On a lighter note since zambos been back from the land of lady boys my shares in pukka pies has rocketed!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
I'll find out next friday if I can make it or not  :D

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top

PhillTMK1GTI said

I'll find out next friday if I can make it or not  :D

Excellent stuff… hope the MOT goes well.

Back to the top
Cheers Spud… have to admit I might be a little nervous about it! not sure why, I've replaced everything

maybe that's the reason though  :lol:

Back to the top

PhillTMK1GTI said

Cheers Spud… have to admit I might be a little nervous about it! not sure why, I've replaced everything

maybe that's the reason though  :lol:

How much of a drive is it for you mate?  I'll be the same when taking my silver one out… new rebuild so sort of excited but nervous as hell… you got breakdown cover?

Back to the top
Milton Keynes… about an hour and a half, it'll be a good shakedown test

no breakdown cover for me, nothing like living on the edge  :lol: will chuck my tools in the back and pray

how long since your silver one was on the road?

Back to the top
I'll bring my towing bar with me mate and pm you my number alright.

Silver one only has teething issues now such as few leaks etc but all in all there's little more than a few days work to get it through an MOT.  Only bad bit is something fell against it in my old man's garage.. looks like it might have broken through the cars skin a bit … that needs sorting after the MOT.. it's about 5-6inches long so not sure how long it's take a bodyshop to fix it  :dontknow: .  Wouldn't want to drive it without that done as might encourage rust.

Back to the top

k33ts said

:D glad you were happy with it, theres a few bits i werent happy with but thats just me. is the colour combo to your liking.
i would of liked to see it back together but i dont know weither they told you or not ive moved on from there.
going to have to build it all up again.
they could of done your door shuts lazy *****
we need pics :lol:

aye colour combo is IMMENSE! cheers rob, top choice :X
i've not had a good old root around but what i saw i liked,  tbh you couldn't do worse than the poor old peely paint before eh? lol and besides for the budget i think it's a good job, i just thought the doorshuts would have bumped the cost up or something.  

aye the other rob, told us that you'd decided to work on your own thing for abit.   i dunno how to post pics on here :( me too stupid,  i'm on facebook if you wanna add me as a mate you can see the pic OH took the other day?  if you mind my name, if not pm me.

spud lol sorry mate the s2k doesn't have any fur.. it does have leather tho is that enough to take your fancy? it's also shiny and blue and LOUD!

OH finds out next week i think, they have some deliberating to do, apparently he did well and crap at the same time so he's not sure how well he did. only time will tell.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

funk-star said

Anyone got Rajs number? Been let down on a car bieng collected and remembered he mentioned he might be up for doing it?

If you could text him and point him to this thread please.

On a lighter note since zambos been back from the land of lady boys my shares in pukka pies has rocketed!

You have PM Funk

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Payday today and [marq=left]CURRY NIGHT NEXt FRIDAY (26th Feb)[/marq]

Back to the top
Curry Night

Ant5
Mrs Ant5 (Claire)
Spud
Alaine
Zambo (maybe)
Rajan
Charles (maybe)
Jenny (maybe)
Funk Star (awaiting to hear)
Mrs Funk ( ditto )
Lessy-Jim (maybe)
L-J OH (ditto)

Please can you confirm ASAP going to provisionally book a table for 10 at the Rajdhani in Milton Keynes
Comes highly recommended and is easy to find. http://www.onionbhaji.co.uk/menus/rajdhani3.htm You will find part of the menu here, may not be quite up to date.  :mrgreen:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Me and Alaine are defo.

I'll text the funk and see.  He said he'd more than likely go

Back to the top
easy chaps n chicks! JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR WOOP GUYS MAJOR WOOPS!!! funds are naturally tight so dont think i can make this one! will probaby have to catch up at the meet!! x

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
i should be coming to this one as finally got the caddy back after my little run in with that discovery :redfaced:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.