Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

Spudfingers said

nickl you need to get surgery to remove that thumb print on the top of your head mate… under the thumb mate…. you're life isn't your own anymore lol  :lol: …. you'll be missed fella  :cry:

Who else is coming along?

Says the man that paints a house and misses the last ikea meet…. :naughty:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Lol spuds isn't a thumb print anymore- it's more like a bird bath……..his thumb print got so big it collects water- spud the bird bath!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
spud the bird-bath LOL !!!!!

Painting the house and doing coving is to get us a bigger, better house including a garage and drive therefore… no under the thumbage… I'm doing it to stop Spudwok rusting… I think that's worth 1 meet missed for the good of the spudwok  :wink:

Hmmmmmmmm curry and beer…. not long now… Ant have we got the destination yet?  Which curryhouse is going to be responsible for stripping the paint on the inside of my car on the way home…. paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrpppp!!!!   8O …. maybe I shouldn't have forced that one through  8O  :redfaced:

Back to the top
Sounds like a certain lil spudwok is in denial!!! For a garage for the car…….keep telling yourself that- I bet if you looked around the lady of the house has ready picked out all the shoes and clothes for her new walk in wardrobe! :mrgreen:  :wink:

Back to the top
alrighty chaps.. guess what i picked up on saturday morning!!!??!!! that's right GRUBERTA with her brand new Tuk Customs face lift….omg i almost cried! she's beeooootifuls! not that she wasn't good before but now? you's are gonna be muchos jealous!
:P :D *squeels with excitement*

we (me and grubs) will be at march meet, dunno about curry night cos i still dunno date or if i'll have money spare.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
LOL… you only have to click back once ya lazy begger lol …. 26th Feb for curry night!!!

Great news on gruber and excellent that you're both turning up in March… seems we're getting big numbers back for this one!!!  What did you have done?  I'm thinking of using TUK Customs for my silver one as it's now got a massive gouge out of it  :cry:

Back to the top
Venue not sorted yet I thought i may be guided by an MK regular, i'll have it sorted as i have got wed, thurs & friday off of work as im looking after the little fella while the wife does some retraining for some work……. Not looking good for me as contract runs out in April  :(

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
im still alive folks, get on here when i can but busy alot with paper work and stuff trying to get my job back still, i will try and make the curry night but cant def commit until the timescomes closer when i know for sureim still working and its in the budget :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
i'll let you know if i can make the 26th as we're still waiting to hear if OH has 2nd job interview… cross EVERYTHING people :D

i had a full exterior respray done, they smoothed the elephant skin print out of everythign for me :D
i told them what i wanted and then said do what you can on the budget and just do what you would like, she's not a show car so doesn't have to be 100%.  I'm easily pleased so was completely flabberghasted by what they'd achieved on £1200 (200 OVER my budget!, i reckon that was the windscreen shattering on them taking it out tho lmao).  
i also wasn't bothered about timing so i think they had her about 2/3 months teehee!

i will be sending her back at some point in the future to get the door sills and closey bits done to match, but only cos the sills are abit rusty and it will look odd if i don't do the rest of the door closey bits at the same time.

would completely recommend them as they did a sterling job and didn't complain that i'd left the mountain of shit in the back of it! whoops! sorry guys!

me sooo happy!  :mrgreen:

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
Looking forward to seeing the finished product.  Get yourself and OH to the curry night… all that saving and worry… it'll be good to get out for a bit  :lol:

Payday on Friday… boy do I need THAT!!!  Still recovering from xmas, new year and different pay cycle!!  

WHERE'S FATHER FUNK????  He's gone missing…. I've put his face on the back of milk cartons…. but they've all been recalled as they turned the milk sour  :lol:

Back to the top
I think father funks face is the back of a few bottles- mostly his reflection in the back of his Stella bottles!!! :mrgreen:

Dunno where he is- gone missing- iv not heard from him- I think he was supposed to be actually moving into his new house this week………not 100% sure tho!

Back to the top
Makes sense…. we miss you father funk…. come back  :cry: .  Must be weird not being attached to your twin nickl… must feel like a part of you is missing bud… I mean how can you be the terrible two when there's only one left????  :dontknow:

What shows is everyone going to this year?  I'm going to try and get to Bug-Jam and VW Action again.  I wouldn't mind taking some additional runs to other peoples meets too outside our MK meet.  Also going to try and get to the Neubergring which I think is in April (someone posted up).  It'd be good to get an MK convoy going to some of them  :dontknow:

Back to the top
I am starting to miss the funk-master abuse

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
Poppa drunk.........where are you.........sniff sniff :( Lol

Back to the top

nickl said

Poppa drunk………where are you………sniff sniff :( Lol

Sniff, sniff …. ????  Does he know you're trying to sniff him  8O ??

Back to the top
Lol man, u seriously have some dodgy thoughts!!!! The sniff sniff is my man flu I have at current!!! :cry:

Back to the top
I'd watch man flu mate… it can be a real killer.  It affects a wide variety of men of all ages at least once a year.  When I had it, the doctor prescribed:-

500 mg of Cantbudgatol
1x tablet of Idlebuttox
10ml of Worstyoucine
If it's really bad still after 1 week you might consider taking 2 patches of Enditol  :lol:

It's all for the best mate… otherwise you could actually die… I nearly did… you might want to get your missus to get you 360 tabs of xboxeeplayn too.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

nickl said

Poppa drunk………where are you………sniff sniff :( Lol

Sniff, sniff …. ????  Does he know you're trying to sniff him  8O ??

lol makes a change from him trying to mount me 8O

I'm touched by all your concerns, I'll be back on soon to cause 35 pages of abuse aimed at spud.

When's this curry night then? Are wags invited?

Spud / nick text me the details, I'm there!!!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
[marq=left]YEAH FATHER FUNK IS ALIVE…AND OBVIOUSLY KICKING….AND PUNCHING…AND NIPPING…AND BITING[/marq]

I'll let you know fella and glad your all alright.  Bring on the abuse when you get settled in lol !!!

Back to the top
OH has 2nd interview at 3 today.. cross everything again please, it blatantly worked yesterday, you lot are my lucky-golf-chums obviously.

i took him out for valentines day at my work for the princely sum of erm..£65 for the both of us.. would have been more if i wasn't staff! so curry night all depends on him getting this job.  if we do come it won't be in gruber tho as she still only has one seat lol.  might come in his s2k to give spud something new to lust over ;)

There are too many online users to list.