Skip navigation

It started with a series 1......

Back to the top

It started with a series 1......

He won't shut up about the silver one! Best present I ever got him I think (: still getting the bbs' off you at thr end of the month and think we're gonna pop down n see you soon!

Back to the top

juz said

Nice motors, especially the ones at the garage ;)
I don't get on here very often, glad to see Brennon has been busy with the silver one :)

im sorry, i should have really asked your permission to put the pics up!

not too much to update, been a little slow on the progress front but have managed to get the electric windows in the gti working (there was a bad earth on them so they wern't doing much before) there was a huge mess of wires behind the dash that was an immobiliser/alarm, but it wasnt working so i got to work with the clippers, leaving me with needing to find a live for the fuel pump, but i cant seem to get an ignition live! i have found an easy permanant live,so im thinking that i might stick a switch on it as a form of immobiliser.
It also had an electric bonnet pop that didnt work. After poking it a bit i realised that i could run a switched live to it from the dashboard. i had a poke around and there was a big black wire stretching the length of the dash that had just been cut so was doing nothing! it was a 2 core wire so me being me i thought id check if it was live by cutting through it!  :D  as i cut through it i heard a pop!  8) so after sticking a switch on i had lying around it was sorted easier than id thought!!!

hopefully more pics will come soon!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.