Skip navigation

tin top rolling project

Back to the top

tin top rolling project

i think it looks sick :)

i hit photoshop again and sorted the wheels out and did a front view.

also put the original images up the top as i thought i done a good job :P

also now after looking at that photo, the red caps are brown too. it just sets it off perfect :)

i gotta get something done this week… not long till the agm…

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Cool. Youcouldn't do a photoshop for me could you? Mars Red bottom and Diamond Silver top please :)

I've already bought the paint but have no idea really how it will look.

Cheers,
D

Current MK1 rebuild elapsed time - 15 years and counting…
Is it normal to clean and paint bits of your car that will never be seen?
Not-so-new addition - 1996 MK1 Citi Golf (off the road for 4 years… and counting)

Back to the top
just a quick one but….

hows this???

:)

Back to the top
Mate that brown and white is awesome…. I'm really into that!!!  the wheels need to be right though bud so pick them carefully for it… photoshop your head off on them!!  One of the most important features on retro cars in my opinion.

How much you going to get done before the AGM just over two weeks to go mate?

Back to the top
definately putting my maroon mk1 to shame here mixer! good effort with the work so far! i wish i had the opportunity to be able to do anything like tht, i havnt no access to any tools at all! :( but good luck getting it fnished, partly wish i was going to agm now to see it properly!

Back to the top
lol well sedge its gonna be around ALOT when im done…

i will admit i am lucky to have all the tools, like iv said before tho, it will never be show standard but its rust free and as long as it looks good while going past you i dont mind :P

im glad ya like it spud. its not gonna be anything like that this year :( in fact the last photo on here of the car is currently as it stands… im gonna REALLY try to get ti all in primer before the agm. mine will be looking sorry for itself but i dont mind as i know if i rush it it will be poo..

im gonna take my time and do it right i think :) and yes you are right… gotta find the right retro wheels :)

they gotta have…. a lip, chrome and colour all rolled into 1. a very slight stretch and camber on the back.

one day when i find the right engine ill get that colour coded too..

then the insides gotta be re dun but thats in the VERY distant future lol

this will take a fair few years… but im changing jobs soon(ish) so might have a little more money to play with soon :D

ill keep ya posted :)

Back to the top
cheers for that link, its so unfair i wont a tin top badly big time i got a plan now lol
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.