Skip navigation

skevegas 2010! 5th june

Back to the top

skevegas 2010! 5th june

i've just confirmed my day off work so i'm good to go. :)

cuthbert, if you park next to me, you'll be in good stead for a trophy… beauty and the beast comes to mind. :)

ash x

Back to the top
well we'll sandwich him between us lmao

Coz I'm on the crew as so to speak I'm hoping I can get us quite a good pitch, not that we have many cars coming but at least there'll be more than moi lol

Jon.

Back to the top
i'll wear an ornage top and my old number plates over my shoulders. im sure to win show and shine if i do my hair nice? lmao

Back to the top
sweet guys, ill park anywhere, im not fussed. crowsons punk, sorry i havnt txt ya, its not even funny how busy ive been.
ive got a blue mk1 with white side stripes and white rims, big lad, tattoo sleeve, if ya see me say hi.

Back to the top
well I'll most likely be parking the cars on the club pitches so i'm sure I will lmao

if i'm not just aim for my grotty selvas green five door. it'll be the one with the crap pikey roof rack lmao

Jon.

Back to the top
woop 1 day left!!! so for all those coming, gates open at 10:30,

£6 for non vw parking and entrance, £4 for vw or on foot!

:D

club stands should be let in a bit early but I'm not sure. depends on numbers really! got a convoy of 30 odd t2's coming in for about half 11 lmao

Basically if I'm not directing just tell them you're mk1 golf club and fight your way around to wherever mine is. I'm hoping quite near the front lol

Jon.

Back to the top
im really looking forward to this! see you all these guys. im off in a mates polo but i'll probs hang about the mk1 stand a bit

Back to the top
its about a 2 hr drive for me.
i should be there for about 1100hrs. :)

not been to skeggy for nearly 20 years. i guess the sea is still brown? :( ha ha

see you guys there.

ash x

Back to the top
loved it. was a great day and will uload pics in the relevant section asap :)

Back to the top
Thankls to Josh, ash and Ben, was a great day, we had the show and shine packed by about half ten lol. we weren't supposed to open until then…

Shame i broke my foot, but Ben mate!  Didn't get a chance to say it but I'm blooming glad we moved you onto the show and shine!!!!! Well done for winning the GSF watercooled best in show!!!!!

You deserved it mate!!!

Jon.

Back to the top
which car was that jon?

Back to the top
the blue mk1 infront of mine!!! Cuthbert on here!!!

Heres my fave pic of the day, A mate from vwwold.co.uk took it,

Jon.

Back to the top
ah right yeah! that was smart!
and nice pic jon. i took one of your car but its pretty unimaginative lol
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.