Skip navigation

skevegas 2010! 5th june

Back to the top

skevegas 2010! 5th june

Sedge said

I'm definately in then dude so that's one modified and far from show and shine standard series 2 Golf c haha

same! haha
obviously paid members get priorityover me though

Back to the top
right thats fine, not bothered about whether they are members all not, just forum members is fine for this one!!!!

I'm gonna book for 8 cars, gives a few more time to join us and gives us a bit of space hopefully!

Will Email Toby post haste lol

Jon.

edit: in fact I just remembered I'm going to see him at a mates tomorrow night so i'll tell him then lmao!!!

Back to the top
sweet! let us know. dunno how my polo mates will react to me deserting them lmao :P

Back to the top
i reckon i'm up for this! :)

just gotta secure some petrol funds…

ash x

Back to the top
well I've got a stand for 8, spoke to toby on tuesday!

So we are all booked!

If those attending can give me a pm by next weekend and whether you want to be on the club stand or the show and shine it'd be much appreciated!!!

Jon.

Back to the top
you know my story jon. i'll be there, whether i'll be in a golf is up to insurance company really! but im going to do my best.
i'll keep you posted what happens!

Back to the top
so what time does this skegvegas show begin???
im only from boston, 23mile away. dont know what time to get there.

Back to the top
I think it's 10am, I dunno coz i'll prob be there from about half 6 lmao

I'll pm everyone who pm's me to confirm once i've got the details properly.

Jon.

Back to the top
me too, think ill be up at the crack of dawn cleaning it, first show ive took my golf to, bin 3 years in the making. blended bonnet and wing tonite all in prep! it wud make my year to win a show and shine trophy.  fingers crossed.

Back to the top
whereabouts in boston are you?  I'm in mareham le fen out near horncastle and I'm working (for 2 more days…) at barrets out near boston audi?

if you fancy a cuppa and a chinwag I can pop over lol.

always love to gawp at mk1's lmao

Jon.

Back to the top
yeh guy why not. pm me and ill send ya my number., i dont get dun at work till 5 tho. i live half a mile away from boston audi.

Back to the top
it seriously doesnt look like i'll have a car :(
i'll still come hang out at the stand though haha.
was going to be the first show id taken any car too! was really looking forward to it

Back to the top
Sorry to be a let down guys but I've bin asked if I can work Saturday so won't be able to make the show, I'm gutted :-(

Back to the top
i'll take your car if you want lmao

Back to the top
Haha cheers for the offer josh, unfortunately tho I'll need it to get to and from work haha

Back to the top
anytime i can help :P

Back to the top
You could buy me some new front tyres, that would be help apriciated :-) haha

Back to the top
haha iv actually got one in the shed thats brand new and never got to go on my car. 195/45/15

but back on topic! i'll probs turn up in a polo of some sorts lol

Back to the top
Any more news on who is on the stand or owt?... mine unfortunately wont be finished by the show.. but i will be there in me T4 or mk4 golf... Anyone taking any bits to sell?..

Back to the top
I have dope_as confirmed, mine will obviously be there all though I may not be around the stand much.  Cuthbert maybe? gonna pm people once Toby has informed me whats happening on the day!!!

Jon.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.