Skip navigation

Halfords Professional Tools 'Lifetime Guarantee' HELP!!

Back to the top

Halfords Professional Tools 'Lifetime Guarantee' HELP!!

As previously stated, ask them to contact customer services and they will replace without receipt.

My 150pc set is well over 7 to 8 years old and the original ratchets are still going so I'm not complaining. I've had a few bits replaced due to me being heavy handed with them fuss free.

Knocking halford is easy as it seems to be the norm on most forums but I've always been happy and impressed with the level of service I've recieved. Just remember that the staff are only human and don't always know everything but get them to speak with customer services to clarify any issues and you'll be amazed at how much they want to help.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Hi again. I was in halfords this weekend,said them that customer care said that tools can be replaced without receipt but they didnt replaced them anyway. if i wont get receipt i am thinking to buy another set and pay with credit card. Then later bring it back,and keep may statment as proof of purchase  :lol:

Back to the top
I've never had a problem with replacing parts, I think you just need to get to know the people at the parts desk, once they recognise you then thats half the battle.

I have had the 'have you got your receipt' line before but they gave in and sorted me out in the end.

I've got a knack**ed ratchet that I'm planning to take in soon so, i'll probably be eating my words later!

89 Clipper Cab 20v (97% done!)
97 Peugeot Expert (daily, £510 off of ebay!)
06 Audi A3 (Wifes daily)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.