Skip navigation

bumpers or no bumpers?!?

Back to the top

bumpers or no bumpers?!?

motorcycle indicators. job done.

Back to the top
so…
got a pair of ring reverse lights as there pritty much the same size as the bumper holes and fitted them this after noon…

what ya all think??? :) i think its lookin good imo :P

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
looks cool to me dude :) looks like uve got the red paint fade like me on the door haha

Back to the top
haha its where i got out the buffer and some deep etch t cut on the bonnet and wing but nothing else… :P

ill do the rest one day… when i start sortin the body out.

looks nice as a sorta half rat :P

Back to the top
Yeah you can see what difference it makes!

Back to the top
always been a fan of bumperless mk1's, nothing to do with it looking 'cool' but because i like the lines of the car (flat front) that way. i also was sick of back to black and peanut buttering them every week. went for the cheap option and cable tied the existing indicators behind the grille  :lol:

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
one legality.
number plate is illegel in your window.

Back to the top
lol yeah im the same with the number plate… i gotta move it but my batts dead on my drill and i cant find the charger…

ill do it when i can drill the holes :)

Back to the top

novocaine said

one legality.

it fell off the front as the shoelace holding it on broke, as soon as i get my square plate its going back on the front  8)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top

novocaine said

one legality.

it fell off the front as the shoelace holding it on broke, as soon as i get my square plate its going back on the front  8)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
lol i never thought about the good ol shoe string… suppose its legal for a bit… :P until it falls off…

so iv had my bumpers off for a couple of days now and im loving the shape, shame about the steels and 60mm was not enough…
im gonna get started on the body soon so ill start a proper project thread, iv picked out colours and stuff so i just gotta pull the funds up together… which is hard for a sound tech in a recession…

Back to the top

my citi , With bumper + withought .

had a blowout so and had to rebuild - couldnt find a citi bumper so i decided to run it without

Back to the top
i like the plate on the front spoiler :) might need to borrow that idea :P the little grills are nifty too lol.

i do like the shape of a low an bumperless golf :)

Back to the top

8)
whatever you choose to do, just get the stance right! stance is everything!

Rusty Hookers Dub Club

Back to the top
woo surf boards sick!! :) im a surfer myself. one day when my vws sprayed up im gonna get a custom board made for it with a vw sign on the bottom lol should look sick! ill be driving everywhere with it on tho :P

iv started the body work an picked the baby blue colour for it so should be goin into paint for the summer (yey) :)

Back to the top
Yay more no bumper people, took mine off today and started making plates to mount the indicators on, and mixerman, im nr Chippenham with a baby blue tin top, ill keep an eye out round Brizzle way

Back to the top
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/21/l_b148a24b691c46869497e9f243b98614.jpg

No bumper is gooooodddd…..

But its nice without too, id say do a bit of both its 4 bolts:)

Back to the top
milky, if the red ones yours, im feeling it.

:)

Back to the top
cheers ftj, i'm liking the black centres on your wheels :)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
Being running without bumpers for 4 years now no probs!!

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.