Wanna convoy from clubhouse??  :mrgreen:

il be up for that :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

Hi Guys

Any one coming down on the Fri night.

If not does everyone fancy meeting about a mile or so up from the venue at Cribbs Causeway on the sat morning and then we can all go in together (those that are going in on sat morning of course)

fingers crossed for sun :-)

yeah im up for that :) as i dnt have a clue where it is and cant be arsed to look on google maps :P

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top

richyhill said

Hi Guys

Any one coming down on the Fri night.

If not does everyone fancy meeting about a mile or so up from the venue at Cribbs Causeway on the sat morning and then we can all go in together (those that are going in on sat morning of course)

fingers crossed for sun :-)

I've booked some sunshine  :pray:  :pray:
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I'm happy with meeting up at Cribbs Causeway on Saturday morning, give us some more details of a time and how to get there  :wink:  :wink:

Back to the top
its really simple :) just off the m5 and ur there :P

an theres a halfruads if someones droppin fluids or needs parts :P

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

Im up for meeting sat morn what time you meeting guys, how far cribbs from swindon?

Back to the top
http://maps.google.co.…0.066175&t=h&z=14&iwloc=A

there ya go guys, just off j17 on the m5.
nice and easy :P

its only a couple of miles up the road to the venue but still, would be nice to see ya all there before we go in :) still havnt picked a time yet but i know im packing the day before so im gettin up and driving there when ever :)

whos coming the furthest? we should see what time they wanna leave there house i suppose :P

Back to the top
Cheers for the map Mixerman  :mrgreen:

My advance ticket arrived this morning  :cheer:   

Hoping we get the good weather next weekend that we've had the last few days  :pray:  and England do the business on Saturday night  
:dance:

Back to the top

Bristol Volksfest

Our tickets have arrived too !!!!!!  :dance: Not sure if we're coming down on Fri night or Sat morning yet will decide on Thusday  :D

Back to the top
sooo.... what time we all meeting on sat? :)

Back to the top

mixerman said

sooo…. what time we all meeting on sat? :)

very early, i have a mansion of a tent that needs to be set up :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
haha well i live next door to cribbs pretty much, takes 10 mins to get there. :) but if someone's gonna take 3 hours to get there there not gonna meet at 8 :P

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

Where exactly you meeting at cribbs looks a big place  :lol: ,is it 8am meet only an hour for me

Back to the top

Re: bristol volksfest

n11kgh said

Where exactly you meeting at cribbs looks a big place  :lol: ,is it 8am meet only an hour for me

8am @ Cribbs Causeway might be a little early  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: , it's at least 2 hours run for me, what time you planning to set off  Ans4r/Daz?

Back to the top

bristol volksvest

:lol: yeah bit early for me we d be in time for the breakys being cooked on campsite though  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
jees! 8 am i wont even be there and im 10 mins away :P i was thinking more 10 lol...

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

That sounds like a normal time nice :mrgreen: where in cribbs you meeting or will you be easy to spot :lol:

Back to the top
well i was thinking halfords car park as then if anyone need any bits for any reason were already there :P

any objections? :)

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

Sounds go mate is it easy to find off the m5?

Back to the top
yeah its off at juntion 17 first exit then first exit off the next roundabout and then 3rd exit off the second roundabout and follow it round. youll pass a maccy ds and a toys r us on your way round. its like mins :)

Google Maps
like that :)

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

Thanks mate look forward to seeing you sat! :mrgreen:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.