Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 11-13 JUNE * Camping..BBQ..World Cup..Beer

Back to the top

Bristol Volksfest

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 11-13 JUNE * Camping..BBQ..World Cup..Beer

Sounds like a plan, but am offering some help to the club, if it needs it on the Friday seting up. So watch this space  :D  :D

Back to the top
1. GAMMYGOLFGTI …………..confirmed
2. ans4r
3. daz1971
4. old spice
5. A5OPY
6. Mixerman ………………….confirmed
7. rowan92
8. iSpider
9. richyhill ……………………. confirmed
10. Michelle 22 (+ s/w _ Glou meet guys)
11. neo 283
12. GOODVIBRATIONS
13. Juss ………………………. confirmed
14. Sparkstu ………………… confirmed
15. niknaks 123 ……………. confirmed
16. n11kgh …………………. confirmed

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
hey guys , not too long till this one now, im gutted my lovely mate from Brighton has booked his daughters christnening on sun 13th and im her godfather so looks like no getting wrecked watching the footy on sat or with you guys at the show on the sunday but a trek up to brighton for me :-(

but im available fri night for setting up and gona be there sat, gona be a good one i rekcon

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
thats a bummer man.. should be a good one tho :) lets just hope it was like this weekend... hmmmm

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Sorry to hear you cant make it Richyhill  :?

Looking forward to this show, get to meet some South West carrot crunchers  8)  :wink:
Going to confirm the numbers for club stand as 15….couple of spare places for those that like to leave it late  :mrgreen:

Not sure if I will be able to get there for Friday night, probably arrive on Saturday morning  

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

Will we get directed to the stand or just park up anywhere? :lol: First show but first of many!

Back to the top
I will be there, either 1 day or both all depends on whether I can get cover @ work.

Loving any chrome or carbon bits...

Back to the top

Re: bristol volksfest

n11kgh said

Will we get directed to the stand or just park up anywhere? :lol: First show but first of many!

Not sure how organised the stewards are, as this is the first time the club has had a stand at this show, but normally the stewards will direct you to the stand/camping  :wink:

Back to the top
cool cool, just to let ya all know, its getting close and my car is NOWHERE near done lol… so ill be sporting the rat look…

like so:

hope none of you mind… :)

Back to the top
Gammy

I WILL BE THERE, just only for the fri night (if anyone comes down then) and saturday. Cant make the sunday.

I live like 6 miles down the road, and there is loads of places just up the road we could meet before we go in.

With regards to parking and stewards, last year they directed non stand attenders to the car park, and people on stands went through another entrance to stand areas's (however that was at the old location)

My suggestion if people are up for it, is we could all meet just up the road on Saturday morning at Cribbs Causeway and then all go down together.

Gammy - if you do come down Fri night let me know so i can helo you set up etc

not long now guys :-)

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
yeah ill be willing to help set up too as iv made myself free the whole weekend :)

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

Can you pay on the day or do you need an advanced ticket to be on the club stand? just going on sat but would love to be on stand! :D  :D

Back to the top
pritty sure  pay on the day and we can still go one the stand, is that right Gammy?

If i remember i read club stands are free you just need to let them know how many people are going, then people can pay as and when they arrive ? ….

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

richyhill said

pritty sure  pay on the day and we can still go one the stand, is that right Gammy?

If i remember i read club stands are free you just need to let them know how many people are going, then people can pay as and when they arrive ? ….

Yep, spot on.

You can choose whether to take advantage of cheaper advance tickets or slightly dearer pay on the day.

i've informed them of 15 car stand, so should have a bit of spare capacity for late comers  
:wink:

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

Thanks gammy/mixerman im sorted now :lol:  cant wait for this show just had wheels refurbed she looks mint now :D

Back to the top
is this 5-6th or weekend after ??  :dontknow:
daZZle

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

daZZle

weekend after mate, 5-6 is dubmania :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

daZZle
just checked ! im in,will be camping sat…  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

daz1971 said

daZZle
just checked ! im in,will be camping sat…  :wink:

Wanna convoy from clubhouse??  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Any one coming down on the Fri night.

If not does everyone fancy meeting about a mile or so up from the venue at Cribbs Causeway on the sat morning and then we can all go in together (those that are going in on sat morning of course)

fingers crossed for sun :-)

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.