Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 11-13 JUNE * Camping..BBQ..World Cup..Beer

Back to the top

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 11-13 JUNE * Camping..BBQ..World Cup..Beer

Really peed off I cant make this one - im sure you will all have gr8 fun!!

Back to the top

GHIA said

Hell yeah………………………. :dance:

Back to the top

oldspice said

GHIA said

Hell yeah………………………. :dance:

:imwithstupid:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
i cant wait… im doin the rtts at the end of may too :)
and its my b day in june too. what a month!

vee dub month!

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Is this a kid-friendly event?  Anyone taking their nippers?

Back to the top
i passed getting insured soonish and im gonna get a few lads from college who mighnt be interested in this ;) should be a good weekend

Back to the top
yeah its child friendly, under 12's free :) should be fun

Back to the top
GAMMY - any news on getting a club stand for this?

Know there are a fair few from Bristol and Gloucester on here now, (although i havnt been able to make glou meet yet) sorry guys  :(

mine will be all sorted by then, and looking forward to it  :D

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Result ! didnt realise there's a new location for this year, Washingpool farm should be a good location i rekon, plus much closer to motorway for people travelling.

and even better its only like 5 miles from me and involves not going down any dirty roads like last year :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Deffo interested was planning on goin again this year. I will keep an eye on this thread,

Is there a list up ?

Loving any chrome or carbon bits...

Back to the top
i was just gonna ask if anyone wanted to do a club stand or club camping thingy…

i wont be on the stand showing but im willing to give you all a hand if anyone wants to do it, only problem is… the forms gotta be in by the 1st of may… so if you all want a stand, HURRY lol :P

Back to the top

GAMMY ? ?

Im up for a club stand for this GAMMY? were you still thinking about doing a club stand / have forms gone in ?

so far interested people in this event are:

1. GAMMYGOLFGTI
2. ans4r
3. daz1971
4. old spice
5. A5OPY
6. Mixerman
7. rowan92
8. iSpider
9. richyhill
10. Michelle 22 (+ s/w _ Glou meet guys)
11. neo 283
12. GOODVIBRATIONS

Could be a really good turn out and representation for the club

Was a good laugh last year, good atmosphere,  :D

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
AHH!! lol, if im goin on the stand i will be WELL in the back… lol,

we will call it the pre restore lol…

Back to the top
I will probably be there late friday night after work..

Any cornwall owners going????

Back to the top
I sent off the aplication form over the weekend, we have until 22nd May to give definite numbers for the stand, so please reconfirm that you are going before May 22nd  :wink:

Tickets for the weekend camping bought in advance are £20 per person or pay on the day at the gate.

For more information look on their website…….  http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/index.html

For all us England fans…………they have installed a giant screen to watch the match on Saturday night  :punk:  :punk:

So please reconfirm you are coming below or add yourself to the list if you've just seen it for the first time

1. GAMMYGOLFGTI …………..confirmed  :mrgreen:
2. ans4r
3. daz1971
4. old spice
5. A5OPY
6. Mixerman
7. rowan92
8. iSpider
9. richyhill
11. neo 283
12. GOODVIBRATIONS

Back to the top
ill be there, so will richyhill :P

Back to the top
oh and add juss to the list mate, well im 99% sure any way, iv let them know so im sure they will double conform it in the next day or so :)

Back to the top
Great news GAMMY, really looking forward to it, and even better if club stand is happening, be great to meet some of you guys i havn't met yet as well :-)

1. GAMMYGOLFGTI …………..confirmed  
2. ans4r
3. daz1971
4. old spice
5. A5OPY
6. Mixerman  ………………….confirmed
7. rowan92
8. iSpider
9. richyhill ……………………. confirmed
11. neo 283
12. GOODVIBRATIONS
13. Juss ………………………. confirmed

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

Bristol Volksfest

Hi guys, NikNaks 123 and myself will be wheeling along to this one. How good does a car have to be to go on the stand cause Niks ' Golden Wonder ' is pretty good but not mint ?  :D  :D Can't wait for this one, we've never heard a bad word said about this meet. See you all there, and if anyone wants to travel up from the Hampshire/Wiltshire areas let me know. Please add the two of us to the list as confirmed please  :D  :D

Back to the top

bristol volkfest

Hi sparkstu im traveling from swindon sat morn if ya comin this way be good to join convoy :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.