Skip navigation

Am i gonna crash???????

Back to the top

Am i gonna crash???????

kate, my golf is sat on its arse on wide wheels, and i wouldn't take it out this kind of weather. not enough snow clearance for one, even then i'd want some cheap winter wheels on rather than my shiney summer lovelies.

ash x

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

skinny/thin tyres are a good idea.these days most cars whatever size come with much wider tyres than yesteryear and generally give little grip in snow and ice

as they dont cut through the snow but spread the load across it. 13 inch tyres are the ideal.

yep indeed they do, although im finding that she is particularly good when im stuck in the sludgey snow, i just rev and the wheels kick it all up and then she powers through!!!! its actually fun :lol:   :lol:  :D  :wink:

Back to the top

Madferret said

Blow lamp is a good tool too.  :wink:

Hmmm :|  :|  :wink:  :wink:

Back to the top

dope_as said

kate, my golf is sat on its arse on wide wheels, and i wouldn't take it out this kind of weather. not enough snow clearance for one, even then i'd want some cheap winter wheels on rather than my shiney summer lovelies.

ash x
Thanks Ash, my only problem with that is, is i dont have another car, and i cant be arsed to change the wheels………..plus to be honest, i cant. :wink:  :wink:  im just hoping that this weather is coming to an end :roll:  :roll: because it cant be good for my baby..your right. :(  :(  :wink:

Back to the top
fair enough. my mk1 is my daily too, just that i don't need it for work at the mo. lucky me. :)

i'll pretend you didn't say that you can't change a wheel, ask a friend to help you, failing that ask lawsy! :)

ash x (dreaming of dry roads)

Back to the top

dope_as said

fair enough. my mk1 is my daily too, just that i don't need it for work at the mo. lucky me. :)

i'll pretend you didn't say that you can't change a wheel, ask a friend to help you, failing that ask lawsy! :)

ash x (dreaming of dry roads)

lol, im being serious…….not good aye? no im not askihg lawsy, im in a mood with him :twisted:  :twisted: i have heard he has been a traitor, when he is suppose to have taste and be a dubster. But ive found out that he was slagging of mk1s with my horrible work colleagues, who are ford fans!!!!!!!! :roll:  i thought we were suppose to stick up for each other????? :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  8O  8O

i too am dreaming of dry roads.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.