Skip navigation

black gti project. update 20.5.10

Back to the top

black gti project. update 20.5.10

it's only tacked on did it so a could take picture will just cut back though it

Back to the top
Are they 'Hadrian' panels and if they are how good a quality of fit are they?

Back to the top
no there from carz2.com and they seem 2 be a good quality fit hope that helps

Back to the top
Not bin on here recently bin to busy doing mates cars an not mine :(  but all thats is about to change as a want the golf done :D. so i have sriped the car almost down to a bare shell apart from a couple of things on the back end, i have cut the scuttel panel out ready for a new one to go in, but before it goes in i will sand blast all the rust off around the area to make it easyer for me. i also cleaned all the dirt off from the engine bay so it will be easyer to paint stripper. This week my girl freinds mum is bringing my doors up  from relatives so hopefully with a bit off luk the sills might be on. I cant wait to crack on wit it as i am having a bet with my bro that it will be finshed for crimbo :D.

Back to the top
hello so just got me wings and doors, got 2 rust free doors for a 10ner, and 2 geninne wings for 30 quid the drivers 1 just needs a small repair. I also started to paint stripper the engine bay just need to finish the n/s tomrow its come up better than a thought, aslo i've got 2 mention the girl friend did paint stripper the engine bay :lol:. I also took the sound deading pads off from under the scuttle panel. :D

Back to the top
so last night a went and did some on the golf, a managed 2 get the n/s inner wing on it and got the front panel on now a feel like i'm getting some were with it. will be going down tomorrow to do a lilttle bit more welding on the front panel n finshing the bay off this week hopefully :D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.