Skip navigation

crazy project? (new pics!!)

Back to the top

crazy project? (new pics!!)

Starting with the assembly of all parts… and guessing what to continue with…  check how it looks!!!!

Back to the top
looking good

Back to the top
That's coming together nicely, still not sure about it though but like already said the yellow one looks great so good luck with it!

T

Back to the top

79-85 said

felicia fun rear seats modded to fit would be awsome, still be a 4 seater too!!! could be v'cool…

Back to the top
hi great project.
found this one on the net

Back to the top
hehehe... this is a photoshopped one.. I found it too and it looks soooo nice!! jejejeje... but I have the karmann kit so I will use it. but that was another opcion at the begining!!

Back to the top
jejejee…..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back to the top

This looks ace, have you considered using hard top doors on yours rather than cabriolet doors?

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
I thougt about that today.. about hardtop doors.. but.. its also cabriolet.. so I preffer to have it as clear as possible.. coz its gonna be targa!!

Back to the top

BlueLabel said

I thougt about that today.. about hardtop doors.. but.. its also cabriolet.. so I preffer to have it as clear as possible.. coz its gonna be targa!!

hey mate, loving your spirit mate  :D , doing great i guess, well i'm  agree with you dat it's more cool to have targa top.
as for my opinion, i kinda like the flat body line of this black rabbit but not the overall shape, coz i think this black rabbit's top has been chopped ,( jeah, but please don't mind my opinion, coz i'll bet you have your own difficulties to make it like this..) overall i like your progress mate..keep it rolling mate!

ouw for the color, you should try my color formula mate,recently i have made some experiment with white color, the result is great, maybe you could use it 2.. (later i'll post the formula for you)

Back to the top
Just found this

Back to the top

ross_m said

Just found this

wow!! perfect!! I love it!!! there are more of this anywhere????  thank you mate!!

Back to the top
That one does look pretty cool. I think the straight bed top on the black one looks better though!

There probably are more somewhere but thats the only one I have seen. Ive asked the guy who posted it up if he has any more pics of it.

Back to the top
Got another pic of it  :)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.