Skip navigation

crazy project? (new pics!!)

Back to the top

crazy project? (new pics!!)

Skoda did this about 1999

Skoda Felicia Fun (1999) - pictures, information & specs

And Lada had something similar

Back to the top
Also fiat did same with the "fiat strada" but… nothing to compare with the "soul" that a cabby has!! hehehehee

Back to the top
i want this in my life!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

how the cabby goes...

here are some picks of how the cabickup work goes..

Back to the top
cracking project & sketches

Back to the top
:D whoaaaaaa mate… :D …ugh..to bad i still have a real busy schedule :cry: …!!! :dontknow: haven't got time to do more sketches for ja mate…so sorry.. :cry: ….but you showing a really nice progress there..can wait to grap my pencil n done some ideas..thanx for this project update, coz it's very important for me to see wats do and dont…by far, the ideas is very do-able, but i think..we should cut-out some surface on the tail gate…i'll be rite back mate! :wink: …upload some more  pic will ja?from diffrent angle i mean..so i could get the whole proportion from it …and gut luck mate!..well done :D  :D

Back to the top

id_shane said

I'm back  :D (sorry if i took quite of time to hibernate from this forum, got a lot things to do though.. :banghead: ) ..
lil bit of quick render..of your car..

ive only read to page two of the tread yet so excuse me if this has been posted but it looks like theres plenty of room for a "mid engine" ;) theres a post somewhare on here abour mid engine rwd , you should merge ideas  8)

nice pic  by the way :)

Back to the top
I will have plently of problems to legalize this project with the spanish law… dont make me do anyrhing harder coz would be even more difficult.. anyway..Ive already rhought about it, and I also saw a post about a syncro caddy, but… to much difficult for me to get into it.

Today I got my rear window!!! I took it from a KIA like this

http://images01.olx.com.gt/ui/4/44/13/67604113_4-Camioncito-Kia-K-2700-Motor.jpg

hehehe… so soon we will see more pics about how it is going…

And I also got the structure for the cabrio-hard-top that Maybe I will make in fiberglass with a design as the porsche carreraGT top with a lower level in the middle.

http://image.automotive.com/f/features/consumer/112_1002_six_decades_of_supercars/31717956/2004-porsche-carrera-GT-top-view.jpg

Back to the top

To id_shane Mate did you really make this picture??? 8O
If so you have a big respect from me  :clap:  awsome

To BlueLabel

You are insane with your project!  :mrgreen:
I really like it because I have never seen something like this.

Can wait to see this

BlueLabel : "And I also got the structure for the cabrio-hard-top that Maybe I will make in fiberglass with a design as the porsche carreraGT top with a lower level in the middle"

:punk:  :notworthy:

Das Gnoj 1,1L 1978.
FEEL FREE TO VISIT US ON www.golfmk1.com.hr

Back to the top
fair enough, just seems a shame to have the space for it etc.

Back to the top

THINKING ABOUT THE COLOR....

Based on Id_Shane project… Im deciding the colour to use for IT and this is at first the most I like…

Back to the top
All the other options for you to decide wich you think goes better to the project….

Back to the top
New pics of how its going!!! I decided to do the hardtop in fiberglass with the shape of the porsche carrera gt hardtop.. but.. a friend of mine gave me the surprise and did it as he could… so now is in metal.

Back to the top
more pics about how the project is going so far….

Back to the top
one thing chap you can defo draw and its always good to create somthing differnt!

good luck!

nige

Back to the top
cant wait for this its going to be awsome

Back to the top
wow, thats looking awsome,cant wait to see the finished item

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
1 for the bookmarks, truely awesome drawings and work mate, well done

Back to the top
now is time to fit everything in its place.. to see how the final result before making the smooth shape and prepare it for painting… IŽll take some pics of it with the karmann fenders to you all see how it looks.

Back to the top
cracking build mate

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.