Skip navigation

crazy project? (new pics!!)

Back to the top

crazy project? (new pics!!)

I know its a skoda but it looks awsome

Back to the top
nice sketches mate :D

back end has Porsche 914/6 (of 1970's ) look  8)

after i google  hte porsche 914,like u said..OMG..you're absolutly rite mate :D ,it really does look like the porsche :D
i didn't notice dat in a first place… :banghead:

Back to the top
here is more refine sketches.so perhaps we could see the idea more clearer.. :D

Back to the top

Back to the top
That would look sweet in the metal.

Go for it

Graham
(Boraboy on most other forums)

Cabrio GTI  Now in Lhasa Green with running 1.8T AJQ on OEM management.
Coming to bits again for more mods after reading to much on here…
Oh yeah, and a Golf V GT TDi

Back to the top

id_shane said

AWESOME!

Back to the top
this idea and the pics/sketches are awsome, has to be done!

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
WOW!!!!  AWESOME DRAWING AND SKETCHES!!! and also the idea.. but I´m not that good in body-working to be able to do this!!

We also have in Spain a wonderful laws about car-projects so, as much things I do to the cabby… more difficult to homologate it will be.
Another thing is that Ive already cut out the back taking out the rear original lights to make bigger the "cargo-door"

Anyway… I cannot stop watching your sketches and dreaming of them…
If you get boried.. and wanna make more.. dont essitate in doing more examples!!!

Back to the top

BlueLabel said

WOW!!!!  AWESOME DRAWING AND SKETCHES!!! and also the idea.. but I´m not that good in body-working to be able to do this!!

We also have in Spain a wonderful laws about car-projects so, as much things I do to the cabby… more difficult to homologate it will be.
Another thing is that Ive already cut out the back taking out the rear original lights to make bigger the "cargo-door"

Anyway… I cannot stop watching your sketches and dreaming of them…
If you get boried.. and wanna make more.. dont essitate in doing more examples!!!

okey..just tell me wat  you need mate,i'll try my best to help on styling section :wink:
as long as in the field of designing..i would be glad to help..coz i like doing it on my spare time anyway… :D
..and i've been doing it for my self. :D ..
my project sample:
 http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=75567

i

Back to the top
I'm back  :D (sorry if i took quite of time to hibernate from this forum, got a lot things to do though.. :banghead: ) ..
lil bit of quick render..of your car..

Back to the top
Can you imagine id_shane's designs, adaptorman on the engine and running gear and jellybelly on the welder  8O !!!  It'd be like the A-Team of the Dub world!!!  id_shane these drawings and weetony's seat-backs are awesome mate… lovely stuff.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Can you imagine id_shane's designs, adaptorman on the engine and running gear and jellybelly on the welder  8O !!!  It'd be like the A-Team of the Dub world!!!  id_shane these drawings and weetony's seat-backs are awesome mate… lovely stuff.

:D thanx mate!!hope Mr Bluelabel were pleased with the design…hmmm and  the idea to team-up to make an insane rabbit project?thats brilliant! :D..i cant wait to do such things  :D
mr. Spudfinger, why dont ja manage us to meet?? but not in a real world of course coz i'm stuck way down here :D, havent got a chance to go visit england though :D

Back to the top
I am LOVING this! Has to be made a reality!

1992 Pearl Green Clipper Cab - 16v (9a block, KR head, GSXR600 Carbs) :)

Back to the top
the most I see your design more I LOVE IT… I think I should change a little bit mine.. hehehe…

I´m not really sure on how on earth can make the rear door open that way… but I will try to find the way.

I really love IT… even If im not able to do it.. hehehe

Back to the top

BlueLabel said

the most I see your design more I LOVE IT… I think I should change a little bit mine.. hehehe…

I´m not really sure on how on earth can make the rear door open that way… but I will try to find the way.

glad you like it mate :D ..if you already decide the design, just wait a while mate, i'll draw some techical detail, so it will help you to figure out how to make it..   :wink: ..hope it will give you some ideas about how to make it..

Back to the top
that checks sweet…

K so what u wanna put in the back?

Back to the top
i hate to be the bearer of bad news but this has already been done it was in golf + mag either last year or year before ,having said that it wasnt finshed but who cares this would still look ace  :P

Back to the top

hibbs said

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but this has already been done it was in golf + mag either last year or year before ,having said that it wasnt finshed but who cares this would still look ace  :P

Really? Perfect then!! Do you think you are able to get some pics of that project??  could be interesting to take a look at it!!

Back to the top

id_shane said

BlueLabel said

glad you like it mate :D ..if you already decide the design, just wait a while mate, i'll draw some techical detail, so it will help you to figure out how to make it..   :wink: ..hope it will give you some ideas about how to make it..

as much as you want to "show" me or sketch me… more happy you make me!!  I love the way you draw and also the ideas you have so… for me… keep going coz Im impatient to see more of your works!!

Back to the top

id_shane said

I'm back  :D (sorry if i took quite of time to hibernate from this forum, got a lot things to do though.. :banghead: ) ..
lil bit of quick render..of your car..

Very nice work mate…

I did a degree in Product Design way back when I was a student, and I can tell you that this is first class work!
I could only dream of producing sketches as good as that.

Keep it up!

AL.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.