Skip navigation

Show us your snow photos

Back to the top

Show us your snow photos

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Little bits of my mk1 in pics lol, decided to make a snowman for kids, then got my mate from across the street to help, it turned out to be over an 8ft man and 6ft lady with kiddies  :lol:
Still there this morning, kids love it, plus since we put it there, no-one as come up this end of street in the cars  :lol:

Back to the top
A few of my mk1 from Brighton

Back to the top
Some good pics there. Well, the snow's nearly all gone now. Just some on the fields and verges. Certainly none left on my car!  :wink: I think it's gonna snow again at the weekend?

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

Some good pics there. Well, the snow's nearly all gone now. Just some on the fields and verges. Certainly none left on my car!  :wink: I think it's gonna snow again at the weekend?

Great pic there Diesel Dubber. 8)  Your mk1 looks so good there in the snow. Put it forward for next years club calender.

Back to the top
Yes looks well, plain and simple in a nice way with 14inch steels filling the arches. If it was mine I'd prob even get rid of the chrome on the front grille.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
Thanks folks. It's a rubbish camera unfortunately, so probably not a very high res' photo or whatever, and it was cloudy. I added the chrome on the grille cos I fancied it, goes ok with the red, but yeah it didn't have it originally. Easy to change back if I change my mind.  :wink:

Back to the top
my bros mk2 polo saloon this morin n now its snowin again

Back to the top
Just one very poor quality image from my phone at the moment, if we get any more snow then i'll take my camera out and get some better quality photos. I think I must be about the only person in the country who hasn't had any snow today and all the roads are clear!!

That sounds abit strange when im posting a snowy photo but took the image about a week ago when it snowed before :)

Back to the top
woke up to a fresh covering of 4inches today - roads are hopeless, no gritters etc, and to top it off a bus got stuck on our road!!

The little mk1 plodded on regardless though!  :lol:

Back to the top
Got up at 6am this morning and no snow, cursed weathermen who promised a big dump and went for the 3 S's. 45 mins later there was about two inch and by about 5pm-ish this aft about 8inch deep.

Neighbours cleared road infront of our houses but those near hill to main road not done any digging so will still be difficult to get out tomorrow.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top

watson said

Diesel-dubber said

Great pic there Diesel Dubber. 8)  Your mk1 looks so good there in the snow. Put it forward for next years club calender.

perfect  lowering  hight and perfect  tire  size

1980  golf 1  gls  1.6  4 door

Back to the top
Mine from a few years ago;

Back to the top
That is a great photo mate!

Mike.  :clap:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
There's a mk4 estate under there somewhere…….

Mrs Choc Rolls Stock!

Back to the top
I've normally been lucky and managed to keep my cars tucked away when it snows.  Only exception to this was one of our squarebacks, which was too low and long for me to get into my spare garage.

Back to the top
No Snow round ours this year  :'(

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

Back to the top

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top

golf1980 said

:P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.